Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Yvonne A.
Toronto
A subtle hint of the orient infuses the traditional flavours of this Gin. The citrus tones underlie an unmistakable and striking a reinvention of taste. A bit mysterious and unexpected while remaining reasonably priced within it's bracket.

Certain to tease and please the discerning pallete a must have in any home bar or premium liquor cabinet.
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Christie L.
edinburgh
I love Bombay east as a variation of the original Bombay sapphire. It has the addition of two botanicals from the Far East - Thai lemongrass and Vietnamese black peppercorns. Pair this gin with fever tree tonic and add and fresh lemongrass it compliments this gin so well and makes the perfect G&T
S a.
Bombay Sapphire is one of my long time favourite gins. It has a cool and refreshing taste on the palette along with a pleasant aroma, that comes through on the tasting. It works with traditional tonic, flavoured tonic, citrus fruits and cucumber. A good quality all rounder that won't disappoint.
Liz O.
Liverpool 🇬🇧
Extremely refreshing  long glass plenty of ice good company  warm atmosphere mmmmm yum it’s delicious delightful divine goes well with a warm salad of chicken pesto an pasta
is really with the price good value  try it buy it go back for more defiantly recommend
Aisling F.
Newry
This is one of the most refreshing gins I've come across! Perfectly smooth and delicate. The Blends of fruity tones and an elegant spice are perfect for a nice beverage. This is a beautiful gin perfect with fresh lemon or lime topped with elderflower tonic! Highly recommend!
Roberto T.
Bauru
I do not know the product I would like to taste and friends have already told me that the product is very good and I only miss the opportunity. I would most certainly recommend it, I did not give the stars anymore because I have not yet tasted
Ambar D.
Doral, FL
Perhaps the single frequently requested gin review is this little number right here. I’ve mostly stayed clear of it out of respect. I know its a great gateway gin, and I give it a lot of credit for helping to show a generation of gin drinkers that gin can be more complex and have notes that are other than just juniper. If someone I meet says “yeah I drink gin,” odds are this gin is among their favorites. I’ve never really felt the need to critique or laud a gin who clearly doesn’t need me to waste type on them. This is the second most widely drank gin in the world today.
Saleena S.
An amazing classic taste of gin! Already fun for parties and get togethers plus buy  the litre bottles since they last longer and worth the money. So yes, massive pluses all round sand happy drinking!! I normally font like tonic so I add it to lemon juices 😂
Veronika B.
tkon
For all gin lovers out there, this is it. I love the flavor of it, it is more then drinkable and you wont feel the hangover the next day. Packaging is looking awesome and expensive and you get great value for your money. Make sure to try this as soon as possible.