Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Rachel O.
Dugald, MB
Purchased at: Instacart
This gin is smooth and has a great taste. Bombay is my go to for gin. I enjoy it with ice, tonic and a splash of lime juice. I am never disappointed with this drink.
Ruby S.
Toronto
Best alcohol for making mixed drinks. It adds a driness that doesn’t leave much of an after taste like vodka or tequila. Bombay Saphire makes the best Gin. It’s a crowd favourite - and for a good reason too! Best mixed with ice, like juice and coconut water.
Georgina J.
Bradford
Its a really nice taste and is just rigjt to have with other people. The price is juat rigjt . Not too pricey. Very delicious and not too bad nice with a lime. Its better than an alternative.better price and j would definately buy this again eithout a doubt.
This drink must be drunk in the form of a kamikaze cocktail. In an amount not less than 7 shots in a row. Only then you can feel the whole charm of this drink) Starting from a beautiful color, ordering not the worst hangover.  If we talk about taste, then in the form of a cocktail - ideally. If you drink in pure form - for girls will be too hard.  Bombay Sapphire® Gin
Hanh N.
Burnaby, BC
Bombay Sapphire is one of the best Gin I ever had. You should try use a clean highball glass, fill with ice cubes, add Bombay Sapphire Gin, and top off with some Sprite. A twist of lemon or lime adds color.
Gin is pretty much just flavored vodka — but the best kind possible.
Michelle N.
Ontario
Very nice twist on a classic! Peppery with lemongrass and herbal tons, I love love the spiciness of this variant, it warms your tummy and can be served without any further accoutrements (which in my opinion allows the flavours to shine). But it's just as stunning in a classic Gin and Tonic as it is served neat.
Sarah M.
Edmonton
Great if you like gin! I typically use this for mixing Caesars or for gin and tonic. I would definitely purchase this over a cheaper product because I'm quite picky about hard alcohol. When I worked at a liquor store it was one of the only brands of gin that consistently sold, so that's gotta be some kind of proof.
Christina S.
Bowmanville, ON
The taste was smooth and mixed well with most extracts we were trying to make for baking and cooking for gifts and parties. The taste on its own was quite nice without any aftertaste.
Ashleigh W.
This was one of my first Gins and I have to say it was an experience. This Gin is perfectly distilled and has a quality that not many Gins can accomplish. I usually have a bottle of this Gin at every party, because this Gin has become the socially accepted Gin and not many Gins can match up to it's stature...
Shannen C.
Marylanf NSW
I love Bombay Gin! It is the only type of gin I drink. I would definitely purchase again if the opportunity presented itself. After drinking I actually kept the bottles because they are so pretty. I feel like it was good value for money and I will definitely buy again.