Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Jaclyn K.
Ottawa
Delicious and refreshing.
Perfect in a gin and tonic, or a more adventurous cocktail. Can also make delicious mixed drink frozen treats for the summer! The taste is definitely above that of other gins I've tried.
Would definitely repurchase in future.
Sally P.
Great gin. My favourite. Flavour is the best. Great with lemonade have biutght this many times and have always been happy with product. Doesn't compare to any other brands.
Sair S.
I adore the subtle addition of lemongrass and black pepper to this already amazing gin. So refreshing, especially with lime. Also a fabulous addition to gin based cocktails.
Myra B.
The black pepper and lemongrass notes in this gin make it a perfect sipper in the summertime while strong enough to stand up to other ingredients mixed into a cocktail.
Tracy P.
Great taste
Perfect for the classic gin and tonic
I love to add some fruits in my drinks.

I prefer this gin over the other ones
Perfectly dry flavor and exquisite aroma

You can go on and drink only gin all night without getting sick of it
Kerriene E.
It's a strong gin that is perfect for parties. Still has a nice kick but doesn't leave a complete bitter taste in your mouth. I always prefer it in my gin and tonic.
Brittney P.
Waterloo
Lemongrass and Peppercorn additions to this gin make it great for savoury cocktails - such as a Gin Caesar ! Also holds up to stronger mixes such as ginger beer.
Dakota P.
Medicine Hat
It’s such a clean crisp taste. There is just nothing like it. It is definitely something I like on a night out with the girls. Bombay Sapphire® East Gin
jill b.
YEOVIL
very tasty and soft and it goes well with mixers  bought it in Tesco atore. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Preeti S.
To be honest what I loved about this Gin that it was super smooth obviously no smell and what I disliked the most I was charged a premium price at one of the restaurant