Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #8 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Keenia S.
This gin wasn't quite what I expected given I've had other Bombay gins in the past. I expected a bolder difference but it was definitely tasty and smooth. It has a more pronounced quality and refinement versus the other Bombay gins that I've had in the past. Overall I would recommend this brand as Bombay is my current go to when I want gin
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
I’m a huge fan of Bombay Sapphire® Gin, and have been for as long as I’ve been a fan of gin-and-tonics (basically, ever since I started drinking). I remember when Bombay Sapphire® East Gin was released and I was so stoked to try it. I bought a bottle the first time I saw it on the shelf and... I still have that bottle. With most of the product still in it. It’s not bad, per se, there’s just something about the flavor that’s a little “too much” for me personally and I strongly prefer the original variety.
Lynette L.
Sanford
I don't drink much but when we have girl night we make mix drinks. My cousin is the best when it comes to making drinks and you barely can taste the alcohol no harsh after taste and I don't gasp for air like I just did a 300 from free dive lol (not cute if your on a date). But love this gin It's extra smooth goes down easy
Vanessa D.
Allentown, PA
My name isVanessa Diaz I rated this a 5-Star not only because of packaging because this is my first time using influenster. Not sure about the value because again this is my first time with this insight on products and certain items I definitely would recommend this to everyone. But I’m hoping my rating doesn’t change.
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
Everything you love about Bombay Sapphire is enhanced in Bombay Sapphire East. Even more floral notes with 12 types of botanicals sourced from around the world and an even harder punch of citrus. The bottle is slightly more expensive in my area from $5-10, but if you want that bolder flavor, it's worth the money.
Ashley B.
Dallas, TX
Bombay Sapphire is a brand that is universally known and loved, for a reason. I have many friends that drink it and love the taste and pricing but I personally am not a gin consumer no matter the brand which is why it is rated 3 Stars. Regardless, this is a must have in every liquor cabinet.
Jacquelyn T.
A bit to strong and pricey for my pockets.
If it were cheaper I'd purchase more often. It's pretty in color.. its way too pricey for me.... I bought it from Sam's Club in Murfreesboro, TN. I would not recommend this to anyone that I know personally just because everyone I know can't afford it..
The two added botanicals, lemongrass and Vietnamese peppercorn, do stand out in the gin and along with the coriander do seem to give it an eastern profile. Overall, the aroma and tasting profile of the botanicals are delicate. That is really due to the vapor infusion rather than steep method in the distillation process, which isn't a flaw by any means. It is just a different way to make. It would seem, to do the gin some justice, you should try not to overpower the spices here. Try in a gin sour or even in a gin buck cocktail to help highlight the gin's featured botanicals."
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
If you're looking for a gin with heavy floral and botanical notes, this is it. It has a distinct taste relative to other standard gins. It really shines in a classic gin and tonic. It is on the expensive side, so best for special occasions where it's interesting bottle can shine.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.