Bomb Pop® WarHeads® Frozen Confection 12-1.75 fl. oz. Pops uploaded by Christina L.

BY BOMB POP

Wells Enterprises, Inc. is committed to providing the highest quality products possible. see more...

Nathan S.
Omaha, NE
I loved Bomb Pops as a child, and love them even more as an adult. I used to look forward to the Ice Cream Truck coming down the block to snag a cold treat on a hot day. These are an even better twist on tried and true classic! I've got a half empty box sitting in my freezer right now!
Carole P.
Holy sour! If you like the taste of warheads you'll love these! The first bite has the biggest sour bite. The flavor combination is great. The price is reasonable for this sweet treat. Definitely worth it! If you love sour you'll love these!
Christina L.
Dartmouth , NS
If you like freezies and sour things?! Well this is defiantly something you’d wanna try. Best combination ever. They are tasty and delicious.
Where can I buy these? They stopped selling them at Walmart and I'm desperate!! They are AMAZING!!