Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops

by Bomb Pop

With three flavors on one stick, the iconic red, white, and blue Original Bomb Pop is truly not one thing. America’s favorite ice pop features flavors of cherry, lime, and blue raspberry – all in the famous rocket shape that tweens everywhere know and love. Enjoy this summer treat anytime, anywhere! Made by Wells Enterprises, proudly serving ice cream, novelties, and other frozen dairy desserts since 1913.

I Wish I had the bomb pop campaign!! Does anyone else ?
Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops ? What exactly is the bomb pop campaign? I can't seem to figure it out.
Do you eat this?
Start your review of Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops!
Product Highlights
The original Bomb Pop is one of my favorite frozen confections and has been since I was a child waiting on the ice cream truck back in the day.in reviews
my first memory of BOOM POPS was when i was a little girl standing on the corner with the other kids waiting for the ice cream truck oh gosh did we kids eat them up and it was the fav ice cream during the 4th of julyin reviews
...and reasonable price...great for keeping you nice and cool during those hot summer days!in reviews
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops uploaded by Lionna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes ! These are definitely a must for my house hold. My husband loves them and my son enjoys them too #bombpops are worth it very flavorful down to the last bite. The red cherry part is my favorite part . Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops Yummy yummy..... :)
Flower S.
Lilburn, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops uploaded by Flower S.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a really nice treat to have during the summer and very affordable, I also really liked the flavors for it ( lime is my favorite🍋 ) plus these could come in handy if you’re having a party in the summer and need a nice cold refreshing treat or just wanna have something delicious to eat at home 😉☀️ #IceIceBaby Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops uploaded by Emily L.
"SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!" and the kids are gonna be begging for you to buy them the ice cream off the ice cream truck. Mom don't break the bank for a frozen treat for $1 a piece when you can get a 12 pack for like $4. Granted these are smaller than the ones they have but you get more for your money and don't have to go chase it down.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All time favorite popsicle!! The flavors are so good I cant decide which part I like best. Blue raspberry is usually my favorite flavor but I love all three on this popsicle. Every time I eat one it brings back childhood memories. My husband even loves these.
Natalie C.
Fresno, CA
Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops uploaded by Natalie C.
Great for the summer for both kids and adults! Adults can have fun and make a cocktail out of this! Had a bomb pop cocktail poolside in Vegas once, it was delicious!
Christa J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops uploaded by Christa J.
My absolute Favorite popsicles! So delicious, especially if fresh. When fresh they are much creamer tasting and more like when you get them from the ice cream trucks. I just love these!! The cherry, lime and blue raspberry flavor combo is perfect. I am not a huge ice cream or even popsicle eater. But I could definitely eats these almost daily. Yum!!
Tonia S.
Monticello, KY
Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops uploaded by Tonia S.
I love the original red, white and blue Bomb Pops..but these are my new favorite..In the summer I love popsicles just as much as my kids..and we eat a lot especially when the temp cranks up..These popsicles are at a great price @ $2.00 a box..and taste wonderful.
Nikole T.
Knox, IN
Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops uploaded by Nikole T.
Purchased at: Walmart
As far as I'm concerned Bomb Pops are a true american comfort food! These are the popsicles of my youth that never disappointed me. You can't possibly say anything bad about such an iconic american classic....Bomb Pops will always put a smile on my face and be my guilty pleasure ..and that's #nixtwocents✌❤🌈
mani N.
Taunton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops uploaded by mani N.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These remind me of my childhood in the Summers. Boy oh boy not a care or worry in the world. I would stain all of my shirts cause it would just melt but I have always picked this one out at the ice cream truck. They are sooooo good and soooo refreshing and truthfully at 39 years old I still keep them in my freezer!!! Lmao don't judge me.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
yes these have been around forever!! all-time family classic popsicles. what I like about them is watching my kids enjoy them as much as I did. not to mention how delicious they are. A summer must have!!