Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Creme Sandwich

by Bomb Pop

Ice creamy chocolate with a gooey crème filling.  It’s your favorite cookie, but colder and more fun.

INGREDIENTS

Buttermilk, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whey, Water, Cream, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Coconut Oil, Milk, Skim Milk, Contains 2% or less of Natural Flavors, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavors, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide for Color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Creme Sandwich!
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Creme Sandwich uploaded by Patrice M.
What's not to like about this new Bomb Pop? I got the chocolate caramel sundae flavor, which is the only flavor that was available at the time in the store. Chocolate and caramel are always a great combo. This was a good buy and the packaging makes it really stand out. Highly-recommend giving any of the Bomb Pop Middles flavors a try.
Gvantsa M.
New Castle, DE
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Creme Sandwich uploaded by Gvantsa M.
I’m taking part in the Influenster campaign for bomb pop middles🥰 The flavor I got was Chocolate Creme Sandwich, I tried it for the first time and I definitely love it❤️❤️❤️It’s Supper yammy. It has a really nice chocolatey fudge flavor for the outside and the inside has a delicious creamy filling. It tastes like a chocolate sandwich cookie. Me and my family loved it 🥰 definitely buy it again
Sara R.
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Creme Sandwich uploaded by Sara R.
I absolutely love the original bomb pops so I was excited to try a new product by the same company. While I think the fruit flavored variety of these would be delicious, this just wasn't for me. Basically what it is is a fudge bar with like a thick, gooey white cream in the middle. I thought it would maybe be like a cookies n cream flavor but it wasn't at all. The fudge part on the outside was fine but the white had a very unique flavor to me. I just didn't really care for it. I will say though, the bars themselves are very well made and have a perfect amount of filling and coating. Sometimes you get these and they have very little filling. This had plenty. Plus, the bars hold together very nice. I can see this greatly appealing to little kids!
Mari S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Creme Sandwich uploaded by Mari S.
My family has been diving into these delicious ice cream bars lately. We had missed going out for ice cream on the weekends and these have been our weekend treat. A few came with slight freezer burn but I will buy again - I will just purchase from a different store. (I will have to sacrifice myself and eat one right at the store parking lot if I have to!) 🤣💜
Tiffany V.
Tomball, TX
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Creme Sandwich uploaded by Tiffany V.
My husband loves the Bomb Pop bars, especially the fudge banana. I think they're the perfect size for a bedtime snack. I think they're affordable and taste great. We will definitely purchase again.
Ashley M.
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Creme Sandwich uploaded by Ashley M.
The Chocolate Creme Sandwich Bomb Pops are super tasty. The outer coating is creamy chocolate and the inside is a gooey cream filling. I like that it's only 100 calories per pop and only 2.5g fat. I really enjoyed these!
Blair P.
Greeneville, TN
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Creme Sandwich uploaded by Blair P.
AMAZEBALLS!!!! I could eat the whole box 📦! The creme in the middle is very good. this is the first time trying it and they are so creamy and I will definitely keep buying it. my kids even enjoyed them 🥰😍 very creative way of doing something old fashioned. I wouldn't change a thing. now it's time to try the others! 🍦
Alexandra F.
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Creme Sandwich uploaded by Alexandra F.
super yummy but very sweet ! reminds me of a  fudgsicle, with vanilla frosting in the middle. Deff a treat for a hot summer day!
Kat C.
Nancy, KY
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Creme Sandwich uploaded by Kat C.
The texture is a little odd but the flavor is on point. My daughters favorite part is the middle cream but I love the chocolate icecream! New favorite way to enjoy chocolate cookie flavor!
Ali R.
Mobile, AL
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Creme Sandwich uploaded by Ali R.
These are SO good! I usually don’t enjoy chocolate flavored products so I was a little skeptical when I tried these for an Influenster campaign but OMG! The only thing I can say that bombpop can do to make them better is to add more creams to the middle! Or make them bigger so they last longer! 😅😋

Looking for your answer?