Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Caramel Sundae

by Bomb Pop

Gooey caramel and creamy chocolate join up for an unforgettable collab. You’ll never think of sundaes the same way again.

INGREDIENTS

Buttermilk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cream, Milk, Skim Milk, Contains 2% or less of Chocolate Extract, Natural Flavors, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Pectin, Salt, Baking Soda, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Caramel Color.

What stores are these being found in? Not in my local Kroger’s
Start your review of Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Caramel Sundae!
Leonzel J.
Gonzales, LA
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Caramel Sundae uploaded by Leonzel J.
I'm willing to try almost anything with caramel. I expected a different texture to the ice cream part but it wasn't very off-putting. It was a nice balance of chocolate to caramel. It kind of reminds me of caramel hot chocolate. It was very affordable and I would buy again. Some of the other flavors look very interesting as well.
Robin B.
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Caramel Sundae uploaded by Robin B.
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Caramel Sundae uploaded by Robin B.
So, my husband and three little boys gave these two big thumbs up! I tried one bite myself, and I have to say they were a nice break from the traditional frozen treats, it is about 4° here and we have lots of snow on the ground so this is likely the reason that any ice cream doesn’t get five stars with me right now! Would I buy these?! 🤔.....yep!
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Caramel Sundae uploaded by Veronica D.
This tastes just like a fudgesicle but with gooey caramel in the middle. the caramel is the same caramel that you would put on top of a sundae. I looooved it.
Melissa W.
Battle Creek, MI
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Caramel Sundae uploaded by Melissa W.
I asked my son what he thought and I think he’s in a chocolate coma! He said it was soooo good. Yummy Carmel middle and the chocolate on the outside was great. I will definitely be buying again and I want to try the other flavors they have!
Lyndsay R.
Shady Spring, WV
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Caramel Sundae uploaded by Lyndsay R.
My son ate a whole box of these. We tried the originals but they have made so many delicious flavors including these! These are some of the best popsicles. Carmel and chocolate is always a good combination! You gotta try them. YUM!
Shweta K.
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Caramel Sundae uploaded by Shweta K.
Finally managed to find these delishhh bad boys! Love them, just a bite sends you into a chocolate caramel dessert coma. So affordable for what they offer and will definitely try out other flavours! I am going to eat one more now, haha, can’t stop!
Sofia G.
Roselle, NJ
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Caramel Sundae uploaded by Sofia G.
I was pleasantly surprised by how much gooey caramel there is in the middle. The chocolate covering does not make it super sweet but maybe some type of vainilla cream would have made this ice cream a 10/10. If you love caramel, this ice cream is for you!!! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Yemmy A.
Beaumont, TX
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Caramel Sundae uploaded by Yemmy A.
I tried them and now they are my favorites the outside is creamy the caramel inside is a rich sweet soft cream I recommend them
Darlene S.
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Caramel Sundae uploaded by Darlene S.
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. Bomb Pops are amazing! "Middles" are delicious and I was beyond excited to try them! Everyone will love these and I will be buying these for my family.
Star P.
Eagle Point, OR
Bomb Pop Middles Chocolate Caramel Sundae uploaded by Star P.
I have never had these before. I had never heard of them until this campaign. I was expecting like a hard chocolate coating with carmel inside. Well I was totally shocked! These bars are about a 1/2" wide and 4" long. If you are a fan of Fudge bars and Carmel you will love these. They are about an 1/8" of fudge bar and the inside is carmel. It was so smooth and actually reminded me of a chocolate carmel filled candy bar that just melts in your mouth. We will definitely continue to purchase these.