Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesBomb Pop
Bomb Pop Fruit BombStrawberry Banana Fruit Ice Pop 8 ct Box

Bomb Pop® Fruit Bomb™Strawberry Banana Fruit Ice Pop 8 ct Box

by Bomb Pop

#9 in Ice Pops

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bomb Pop® Fruit Bomb™Strawberry Banana Fruit Ice Pop 8 ct Box!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are my favorite, the taste is very fruity and delicious, they are affordable, there's no comparison to others, no improvements needed, I will be repurchasing this product again, I recommend this to everyone. Bomb Pop® Fruit Bomb™Strawberry Banana Fruit Ice Pop 8 ct Box
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Purchased at: Walmart
That it’s heavenly good I’m still impressed by this product strawberry-banana,now I want to try all the flavors it’s so yummy a d tasteful very healthy and just 50calories it’s perfect size to curb my sugar cravings this is excellent flavor combination [product:bomb-pop-fruit-bombstrawberry-banana-fruit-ice-pop-8-ct-box] I love it!!!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
4,016 reviews
Bomb pops are our favorite in our home! Yes the red, white and blue ones are amazing!!! But for extra flavor- try Strawberry Banana!! They have added in different flavors to keep your tongue busy!!!!!
Celeste H.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bomb pops just taste like summer. I love the strawberry banana flavor it’s so good and also very affordable. Kids love it!
Jenae M.
Waseca, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
#BombPop my daughter love's them and I buy them all the time. Better than alternative Popsicle brand. I highly recommend this product for kids especially if they won't eat. They will with these.
Teresa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to always eat these as a kid. They taste like sweet strawberry’s! Perfect snack for the kiddos. I used to get these from the neighborhood ice cream man every weekend and loved it!
Tricia P.
So good. My family is addicted to ice cream. These bomb pops are so good! Nice to have a chance of flavor. I love the original flavors but something different is nice too.
Linda B.
Taylor, MI
Yummy!!!! Love! Not as many calories as regular ice cream. Makes that a huge plus. I will buy again. Priced cheap actually. I recommend.
Laura S.
Hutto, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember as a child getting these off the ice cream truck. Now you can buy them at Walmart and enjoy them anytime.
Barbara W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had this one before but the original is my favorite. Wish I had one now. I use to love them as a child and I still do today.

Looking for your answer?