Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesBomb Pop
Fruit Bomb Strawberry-Raspberry Bars - 14 fl oz /8ct

Bomb Pop Fruit Bomb Strawberry-Raspberry Bars - 14 fl oz /8ct

by Bomb Pop

#20 in Ice Pops

Are these called bomb pops just because of their shape?
Start your review of Bomb Pop Fruit Bomb Strawberry-Raspberry Bars - 14 fl oz /8ct!
Lotoya L.
Parlin, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bomb Pop Fruit Bomb Strawberry-Raspberry Bars - 14 fl oz /8ct uploaded by Lotoya L.
Noth the right flavor I love the bomb pop original I can't jut eat one I get them from bjs 12 in the box can't go wrong 🙈that's all left from two boxes
Ciara A.
Oakland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
As a kid I loved the banana chocolate bomb pops. I saw these at the grocery store and decided to try them. They really bring me back! The taste is very fruity and hits the spot on hot days.
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
When I want to eat a popsicle, I always choose these. I think that they’re delicious and don’t need to be improved on. They’re good, so no need for that. I like them better than alternatives and will buy them again.
Amber H.
Springfield, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I already did a review on the spot for absolutely loved it it was very surprising new innovative I liked it a lot no complaints here
Randi P.
Windsor Locks, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So yummy and flavorful! I think I like all the bomb pops. They are light and refreshing and a quick little snack! I love the combination of the raspberry and strawberry, it’s yummy yummy in your tummy.
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not sure why they don’t have the red white and blue on here but those are a classic. So refreshing and good for a hot summer day. Kids and adults alike will enjoy these. Try putting them in a cocktail for a fun sweet twist as well
Krista X.
Tucson, AZ
Very refreshing with not too sticky sweet excellent taste. Reminds me of childhood snocones with both the strawberry raspberry and the strawberry and banana flavors.
Alicia L.
Linthicum Hts, MD
Very good! Tastes like strawberries and artificial flavoring. Also like a raspberry. It’s consistency is good with the desert.
Jasmine B.
Spokane, WA
Literally so good! I love the original bomb pops been eating those since i was a kid but these are amazing they won’t disappoint you.
KAVITHA N.
Rochester Hls, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like original more than strawberry bar because original is much more pleasing thanks 3close colors