Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar

by Bomb Pop

Introducing Bomb Pop Crush: The irresistible experience of Crush soda, now frozen and on a stick! Each ice pop includes delicious flavors of juicy grape, refreshing strawberry, and tangy orange. No soft drink satisfies quite like Crush, and no ice pop delivers a mashup of taste and texture like Bomb Pop. Talk about the ultimate collab! Made by Wells Enterprises, proudly serving ice cream, novelties, and other frozen dairy desserts since 1913.

Anyone else get their campaign approved? ?
Start your review of Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar!
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar uploaded by Ana R.
I got Bomb Pop Crush flavor and I love it!! This is a great cold snack perfect for a hot day. Isn't expensive and you can find them almost everywhere. 100% recommend it.
Zory'A P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar uploaded by Zory'A P.
This is my first Cash Back Campaign and I really like these Popsicles and so does my family. I grew up eating these on hot summer days in the south. These are perfect for your kids, especially for those of you going through a heat wave at the moment. (Such as myself ☹). Would definitely recommend.
Suzan G.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar uploaded by Suzan G.
Always yummy and even great to make a drink with! Great for the kids too. Normally these are a little bit too sugary but nice for a summer treat
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Laurie A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar uploaded by Laurie A.
I purchased these popsicles from Walmart and Influenster is giving me my cash back in exchange for my honest review. This popsicle was creamier than other popsicles. I liked the strawberry and orange but felt the grape was too tarte. This is a perfect and refreshing treat on a hot summer day. I wish the purple was on the bottom because the other flavors were way better. Also the image on the box is deceiving because I thought these pops were going to be a lot thicker than a traditional popsicle.
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar uploaded by Edgardo R.
Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar uploaded by Edgardo R.
I really enjoy this product specially at this Texas summer weather ,nothing to change of this Bomb Pops The Orange flavor just perfect and you can this Pops for a good price
Cecily L.
Marmaduke, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar uploaded by Cecily L.
Yummy! These ice pops taste just like the drink. My boys and I really like them, we had them gone within in a few days. We will definelty tell others about this product and we wil purchase it for our home as well.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Gracie K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar uploaded by Gracie K.
Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar uploaded by Gracie K.
These bomb pops are soooo good! To be honest I wasn’t expecting them to be this good! And they are so affordable! I would say that my only problem is that it is a little smaller than the original! Totally recommend! All of my family loved it! From my little cousin to my grandpa! So yummy!
Erica L.
Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar uploaded by Erica L.
(Update from my review below. 4th of July family road trip, it was an 8 hour drive out of state & I finally found the Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar. They aren't bad but not the best. I still prefer the Bomb Pop Original Ice Pops and my youngest thinks the Bomb Pop Watermelon Ice Pops , 12pk are better.) I have looked for the box of Bomb Pop Crush at every store that was on the list, in town and in 7 other town's near me and even my husband who travels for work look at a few store's for me but no one has them at all. I asked a few manager's which 2 said they never heard of those kind of Bomb Pop's then tried to sell me the Original one's and of course I didn't pass up buying them since they are really good and were on sale and 1 other manager even said good luck she's looking for them to cause her store hasn't got them but people keep coming in looking for them. When I got home I looked up their website and did a location search on them which lead me to the whereabouts, which would be a 6 hour trip out of state for me. The Original Bomb Pop's are really good so these one's may be good too but for a long trip out of state to a store that may or may not even have them, really isn't worth the waste of time and money spent on gas. I hope I can find these one day to give them a try and so I can also update my review on them but for now this is the review I'm leaving.
Caleshia H.
Covington, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar uploaded by Caleshia H.
This was my first time trying these pops I like the flavor of the pops! The orange flavored part was my favorite! The texture is kind of like Italian ice but on a stick. Overall, they are a great treat for kids off all ages!
Wanda D.
Abilene, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Bomb Pop Crush Ice Pops Bar uploaded by Wanda D.
After trying other flavors of bomb pops, I was happy to see this flavor. It is a great blend of grape, strawberry and orange. All 3 flavors really do pop off your taste buds. Calories are only 40 calories each one so it’s a nice satisfying snack that can make anyone smile! (Receiving CB for these was awesome and just in time for hotter weather!)