by Bolton's

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera Includes the following in the box: EN-EL14 Lithium-Ion Battery (1030mAh), MH-24 Quick Charger for EN-EL14 Battery, DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement), DK-20 Rubber Eyecup, UC-E6 USB Cable (4.5'), EG-CP14 A/V Cable, AN-DC3 Camera Strap (Black), BF-1B Body Cap, BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover Bonus Bundle Items Include: 1- Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR NIKKOR Zoom Lens (Black) - Brand New! 2- EN-EL14 Li-on Replacement Rechargeable Battery (Not Original Nikon) 1-Rapid Travel Charger with Car Charger Attachment 1- 16GB SDHC Class 10 SD High Speed Memory Card 1- 8GB SDHC Class 10 SD High Speed Memory Card 1- 52mm +1 +2 +4 +10 Close-Up Macro Filter Set with Pouch 1- 52mm 0.43x Wide Angle Lens with Pouch and Caps 1- 52mm 2.2x Telephoto Lens with Pouch and Caps 1- Lightweight 50 Tripod with Travel Bag 1- External Digital Slave SLR Flash 1- Digital Camera Carrying Case 1- 6 Foot High Performance Mini HDMI Cable 1- USB SDHC Card Reader 1- LCD Screen Protectors 1- Lens Care Cleaning Kit 1- Mini Table Top Tripod 1- Memory Card Wallet 1- Lens Cap Keeper 1- JumpStart Guide to Shooting & Producing Great Videos Instructional DVD

Is it any good ?
I have a very similar camera from this brand,D300, how is the D3200 different? I am looking into getting a new camera.
Where can I find this camera with a good price? It’s a good one?
Start your review of Bolton's Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Lens (Black) + EN-EL14 Replacement Li-on Battery!
Lawrenceville , GA
This camera is great for a beginner like me. I have been able to take great photos with it in automatic. Im doing more research on YouTube about the different manual functions and because it came with the two different lens I will have a variety of range to play with the focus. I will purchase the accessories bundle next. Now that this set doesnt come with a USB card and thats necessary for the camera to operate. Downloading SnapBridge from iTunes to transfer my pictures via Bluetooth is also a huge timesaver. There are a few kinks to work through with SnapBridge but if your device is up to date it shouldnt be a problem.
Bolton's Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Lens (Black) + EN-EL14 Replacement Li-on Battery uploaded by Ayla A.
This is a wonderful entry level DSLR that I still use to this day, even though I have a superior camera now. Although this camera doesn’t offer nearly as many focus points as many newer cameras and the camera isn’t that fast, with the correct understanding of photography and how to work with what you have, you can’t go wrong with this body. Especially with this being a significantly older model, if you are looking for a cheaper end DSLR that is still a great body to begin/shoot with, I would recommend this camera. Coupled with a nice lens, this camera is quite versatile and can get action shots just as well as still shots.
Madison Hts, MI
I used to have a really nice camera like this and I take it all over with me and take pictures at concerts and shows and in the woods and it was that's what I used to do and then I was at an event and I saw a bag down someone stole it so I hope to get a new one one day but they're very expensive but very high quality and I would recommend anyone to get one if you're looking to get a high-quality camera
Thornton
A great camera for young professionals. Though this camera doesn't have every fancy feature currently available, the value you get for the price is amazing. I have never had a problem after investing a little time in learning the functions and the capabilities are endless -- I could print a billboard-sized image with this thing's mega-pixels, and I often switch between automatic and manual functions.
Coldwater , MS
Love this camera so much as a photographer! Very easy to learn settings and all that jazz! It meet my expectations for sure! I don't think there is anything they could do to make it better!!! Very reliable! And I would recommend this to anyone that's in need of a camera!!! Bolton's Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Lens (Black) + EN-EL14 Replacement Li-on Battery
McKeesport
Great for a beginner camera and to have something to learn with that isn't going to break your wallet.  However I get issues all the time of it not recognizing my lenses and no amount of cleaning has made it go away.  I just have to fiddle with it.  Also after having it for about 2 years or so the focus does not work right and  you have to fiddle with that as well.
Atlanta
This is the best slr camera it takes professional pictures and it hooks up to all of my devices in order to transfer and work the pictures ever . The coolest feature is the lenses. It take high quality pictures and this is a really good camera and is worth every penny if your just starting out or a real professional this camera is a keeper
I thought this was a great starter camera for any photographer it took amazingly crisp pictures even with the kit lens I unfortunately decided it was time for me to upgrade and I have the nikon D 7500 now but I often think back to that camera and wish I would have kept it for many reasons so I would highly recommend this camera
philadelphia
I got this camera was i was about 13. I was so overjoyed because of the functionality of it. You can switch lenses, do manual focusing, etc. if you’re looking for something to record videos I do NOT recommend unless you are manually focusing every scene. The microphone is not very good either. But for photos it is great.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Bolton's Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Lens (Black) + EN-EL14 Replacement Li-on Battery uploaded by Zuleyma O.
I really love this camera. It's perfect for beginners. Dslr cameras are very tricky to use and this one is amazingly easy. It also sort of walks you into the process of learning what shutterspeed, iso and aperture settings to use. I have use this camera for a few years. It is great for learning photography.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Montego Bay
il y a 7 mois
M D. • il y a 2 mois
Would look at canon 6d mk ii, Sony a7r iii, canon powershot g7 x mk iii. A lot out there, just depends on budget.