Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Mango Chipotle uploaded by Zaira G.Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Mango Chipotle uploaded by Zaira G.Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Mango Chipotle uploaded by Macey M.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

We Start With Mangos, Slow Ripened In The Warm Tropical Breeze, Deep Red Chipotle Peppers, Smoked For Complex, Spicy Flavor. Creamy Yogurt To Balance The Heat. It’s Sweet, Hot, Cool And Delicious, All In One Dressing.

Buttermilk (Cultured Nonfat Milk, Milk, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate), Water, Acid Reduced Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Nonfat Milk, Pectin, Carrageenan), Mango Puree Concentrate, Mango, Apple Cider Vinegar, Soybean Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Garlic Puree, Salt, Chipotle Pepper Paste, Toasted Onion Powder, Red Bell Pepper Granules, Distilled Vinegar, Egg Yolk, Natural Flavors, Spice (Mustard Seed), Xanthan Gum.
Contains: Milk And Egg

Ashley S.
Aberdeen Township
Bolthouse makes yogurt salad dressing and they are amazing! Not many companies can do that and taste as good. The mango chipotle is very different from a staple flavor. It is packed with flavor and a little tang. Perfect for any salad.
Stephanie V.
I love the Bolthouse brand! This specific flavor is really good when making a Southwest style salad. Top it with those Santa Fe crunchy tortilla things and it’s just an amazing combo for your salad :)
Felicia D.
Erie, PA
Love this dressing in the summer/springtime! It’s light, fruity, spicy, and creamy... which sounds weird, but it’s a perfect blend! I love it on chicken salad or using it as a dip. I would definitely recommend this! Hard to find in stores, so I always get it when I can!
Sydney P.
Edmond, OK
Love love love this brand for veggie dips. I was hesitant to try at first due to the yogurt, it just sounded off but boy am I glad I did. I've only tried a couple flavors, but this stuff is great!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Absolutely loved this dressing. I normally go with Thousand Island, but I couldn't find a thing of it under $5 so I went with this. So yummy! Bolthouse is a great brand and this flavor combination was delicious.
Macey M.
Brookhaven, PA
I love bolt hose farms. Their drinks are so good just like a home made smoothie. Watch with the sugars on those drinks though. I love the mango ones also. I think the drinks are pretty inexpensive. There are some pretty healthy ones.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🌶
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
I really enjoy this brand. I was hoping that this flavor would be more of a smooth than a bite flavor. I love smooth, creamy dressings. This has all the right ideas it just needs to be executed a little differently and it would be the perfect dressing.
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
This is the best dressing i have ever tasted....the ingredient combination is awesome...is smooth and silky...i use it on everything...i love it
jasmine a.
Baltimore
This is one of my favorite endulgences I love this and the best part is I don’t feel guilty for treating myself to something I love