BY CF9B2241-7DC7-11E1-A3BA-005056AB0051 #38 in Mustard

Bolthouse® Farms Yogurt Dressing Honey Mustard.
Low fat.
Great taste.
Lower calorie.
Farms since 1915.
Calorie 45 per serving.
All natural.
No preservatives. see more...

Ivonne L.
Ivonne L.
West Hartford , Ct
I have been trying to be more health conscious and I found this yogurt dressing, at first I was skeptical about it but once I tried it with kale I fell in LOVE with it!!! It's delicious, you can't tell the difference from "regular" dressing. It was creamy and full of flavor! It's gluten free & only 45 calories per serving! Check it out!!
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Richmond, Va
Tried this for the first time yesterday. Love it!! it has a little bit of a kick to it which i like. I would definitely buy again. Great for salads or crispy chicken tenders.
Anya R.
Anya R.
I really like this dressing! It is just sweet enough, and definitely healthy!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Foodie Expert
I love this dressing! it has so much flavor I love using it to dip all of my food in.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Victoria , BC
This dressing is the perfect combination of of honey and mustard bursting with flavor. My youngest just loves it to dip his broccoli in :)
Amy V.
Amy V.
I love bolthouses yogurt dressing so I was excited to try the honey mustard kind. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't sweeter and that it had a bit of bite to it. But it is great for when I'm having a bit of a savory salad.