Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Honey Mustard uploaded by Sandy D.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

We Love What Bees Do In Our Fields. And We Love The Natural Sweetness Of Their Clover Honey. Its’ The Perfect Balance To The Complex, Tart Flavor Of Dijon Mustard. All Brought Together With Yogurt And Our Special Blend Of Spices.

Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Pectin, Carrageenan), Dijon Mustard (Distilled Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Spices), Reduced Acid Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Water, Clover Honey, Soybean Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Distilled Vinegar, Yellow Carrot Juice Concentrate, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Egg Yolk, Garlic, Spice (Mustard Seed, Turmeric), Ascorbic Acid.
Contains: Milk, Egg, And Mustard Seed

Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
We enjoyed the Bolthouse Farms salad dressing products. This honey mustard, is a little watery compared to the standard honey mustard. However it does not lack and flavor. We love using this in our salads or on top of some chicken. A great alternative to save calories and fat.
Chelsea S.
One of my favorite honey mustard dressings, it’s a little more pricey then some other honey mustard dressings, but worth it to myself because it has such good flavor. You can find at many stores, I would recommend.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
So good!!! Perfect for a salad or on salmon or just to dip a nugget it! My kids and I love this dressing and to know that it’s healthy too makes me have a mom win!
Odessa T.
I have been looking for a good honey mustard for the longest time and could never find one, until now. By far the best and definitely should try it. Its a little pricey but worth the money.
Colleen S.
This dressing is so so creamy and delicious and best of all it’s guilt free. They make it with Greek yogurt so it’s not vegan but it’s an awesome alternative to mayo based honey mustards. Definitely recommend.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Bolthouse is one of the best wholesome more naturally made dressings out, it is yogurt based and it’s super creamy and slightly tangy with an awesome amount of flavor.
C.C. K.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Bolthouse Farms Dressings are fantastic - they are healthier alternatives to the many products offered by their chief commercial competitors. Bolthouse Farms Salad Dressings are full of flavor and short on calories!
Stephanie S.
Jersey City, NJ
This dressing is absolutely amazing. It turns any dish into an amazing dish in seconds. A serving is actually quite a lot and it is such a great alternative to the higher caloric version.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Wonderful dipping sauce for a lot of items. I think it tastes great on all salads and sandwiches I use it on almost everything. It can be hard to find in many stores.