Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Creamy Roasted Garlic

by Bolthouse Farms

The Roasted Garlic In This Dressing Undergoes An Incredible Transformation From Raw, Hard And Spicy To Soft, Sweet, Nutty And Delicious. A Flavor That, Combined With Creamy Yogurt And Spices, Will Transform Your Salads As Well.

Buttermilk (Cultured Nonfat Milk, Milk, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate), Water, Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Pectin, Carrageenan), Soybean Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Roasted Garlic Puree, Reduced Acid Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Red Wine Vinegar, Salt, Onion Puree, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic Puree, Dijon Mustard (Distilled Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Spices), Unsulfured Dark Molasses, Lemon Juice, Xanthan Gum, Egg Yolk, Garlic, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Distilled Vinegar, Spice (Mustard Seed), Natural Flavor, Mushroom Powder.
Contains: Milk And Egg

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Creamy Roasted Garlic!
These dressings are great for losing weight. Anyone on weight watchers recommends these. They go great with all kinds of vegetables as dip as well. The ranch is great on wings!
norfolk
Yogurt based dressing are obviously much lower in calories and that’s what originally sold me on this product. I didn’t expect much from it for being healthy but to my surprise it’s packed full of awesome flavors and has a thick consistency. I would put maybe a tablespoon on my salad and it coats perfectly with the right amount of dressing and always pairs well with spinach leaves and feta cheese. I have continued to try many other flavors from them and they all seem to be just as great as this one. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a healthier salad dressing option that doesn’t lack taste let alone taste awful or someone that just wants to try something different.
Laguna Hills
Not only is this absolutely delicious on salads (flavorful but not too heavy) but it's also the perfect replacement for using ranch as dip. It's great with vegetables and nice and creamy without being too thick. The garlic is strong but not overpowering. I use it all the time
Hackensack, NJ
Bolthouse has done it again! They do an amazing job of providing decadent flavors with minimal calories. The flavor of the roasted garlic shines through with this dressing. Bravo Bolthouse!
Long Beach, CA
First time trying this flavor and I'm loving it! I'm a big fan of garlic and a little picky when it comes to choosing a dressing that I like. This has fewer calories, less fat, and is yogurt based so it is a healthier choice for dressing.
Boonville , NY
 Bolthouse Farms® Creamy Roasted Garlic Yogurt Dressing is amazing and so is the ranch! They are so tasty and also good for you! price is reasonable and totally worth it! I use it for salads veggies chicken wings even! It works great as a dip because its so creamy!
Parma, OH
I LOVE this dressing.  If you do not like garlic a lot, DO NOT buy this dressing!  The only thing preventing this dressing from receiving 5 stars was the price of it...it can seem really expensive for dressing.  I love it on salad but it is also amazing with chicken!  I recommend trying it for sure!
New York
Bolthouse farms yogurt dressing creamy roasted garlic. I really like enjoying my chips, nachos or sandwiches with different types of dips. I recently picked up this dressing and I really liked the flavour and the taste. I used it for a get together as well and everybody seemed to like it. It’s great.
Aurora, IL
I’m so happy I discovered Bolthouse Farms dressing. We always keep the roasted garlic and honey mustard flavors in the fridge. Low calorie that doesn’t taste low calorie. They are also lower sodium than other bottles dressings. They keep for a while, so grab a few flavors!
Red lion, PA
This is one of my go-to salad dressings of all time! The garlic flavor is bold and perfectly complemented by the mild yogurt flavor. I just wish the price was a little cheaper but other than that I just usually grab the salad dressings on sale instead of paying full price.

Looking for your answer?