Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Classic Ranch uploaded by Tiffany M.Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Classic Ranch uploaded by Jeanette M.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Everything You Love About Ranch Dressing, Reinvented. With Creamy Yogurt, Hints Of Garlic, Parsley, Chives And Onions And Only 45 Calories Per Serving. This Is How We Do Ranch On Our Farms.

Buttermilk (Cultured Nonfat Milk, Milk, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate), Water, Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Pectin, Carrageenan), Soybean Oil, Reduced Acid Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Egg Yolk, Spice (Parsley, Mustard Seed), Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan
Contains: Milk, Egg, And Mustard Seed

Samantha H.
Manalapan, NJ
I was skeptical to try this product because I love ranch dressing and was scared I would be disappointed but it did not disappoint! There's a bit of an after taste and a heavy garlic flavor but I love garlic so I don't mind it. This is def a great healthy alternative to regular ranch dressing! The low calorie and fat count is hard to pass up but the price is a bit high compared to other dressings. Cannot wait to try more boathouse dressings!
Tori S.
A friend recommended this dressing to me Becuase she knows I’m cautious about what I eat , but I love ranch dressing and eat it ok just about everything , I tried this dressing and holy cow has it changed my life! Since eating “clean” I have not been able to eat ranch with everything , now with this 45 calorie ranch I can without regrets and the best part is , it tastes amazing!!!!! Just like ranch! I highly recommend !!
Samantha B.
Pricey but way healthier for you than most salad dressing. Doesn’t have that terrible chemical taste of low fat ranch, but it also is a little runnier than most ranches. Great for salads, not so great as a dip. FYI it’s hidden in the produce section because it’s refrigerated from the get go. Shelf life isn’t great but then again it’s not chalk full of preservatives. Repeat purchaser but I’m not in love
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
A salad dressing but I do not feel completely guilty about it. It is amazing how this dressing taste so delicious and it has so few calories calories from fat. I give this to my husband he has no idea that he’s eating a yogurt-based salad dressing. I wish the product lasted a little bit longer but I know it can’t to maintain freshness. Don’t miss out and go purchase the salad dressing now.
Marina L.
Bolthouse farms is a great choice for the health conscious people out there. It is made with yogurt and tasted delicious. At half the calories and fat as a normal ranch I recommend this to everyone ! The only con I think there is, is you have to use it bad. It will start to turn in you if it is not used within the first 2 weeks or so after opening.
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
My favorite ranch for dipping my veggies in but I don’t like it when eating a salad or putting it with anything else. (I don’t get it either)
Great flavor, pretty healthy, love with cauliflower and broccoli the most!
Salsa verde avocado is my second favorite flavor.
Chandler B.
Raleigh, NC
Bolthouse farms does a great job of offering a healthier version of ranch. Although I can tell the difference between regular ranch and this brand, if you’re looking for a healthier option this flavor is great! It’s creamy like regular ranch and is not expensive. It is also easy to find in many super markets!
Charlotte W.
Whiting, IN
I if you are looking for a ranch dressing that is a little bit lighter, but still quite flavorful, the Bolthouse dressing ranch is the best option. It is reasonably priced, while the bottle is smaller than other ranch options, it also has a shorter shelf life making the size totally acceptable.I
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is my go-to salad dressing! I was hesitant when I first saw the dressing at the store and didn't think it could ever taste as good as that other Ranch we all know and love. Boy, was I happily surprised when I tried this dressing. Waaaaaay less calories and huge ranch taste. I'm hooked.
Ashley W.
Collierville, TN
Okay, in full disclosure, I don’t like ranch dressing, so this is all the opinion of my five year old son. I got this as a healthier option for him. He liked it at first, then told me it tasted funny afterwards...like it was really “funky”. I’m pretty sure it’s the yogurt....lol
Anya R.
Does this have a weird aftertaste?