Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Classic Ranch

by Bolthouse Farms

Everything You Love About Ranch Dressing, Reinvented. With Creamy Yogurt, Hints Of Garlic, Parsley, Chives And Onions And Only 45 Calories Per Serving. This Is How We Do Ranch On Our Farms.

Buttermilk (Cultured Nonfat Milk, Milk, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate), Water, Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Pectin, Carrageenan), Soybean Oil, Reduced Acid Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Egg Yolk, Spice (Parsley, Mustard Seed), Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan
Contains: Milk, Egg, And Mustard Seed

HooW does this taste? Does it have nasty oils in it that aren’t good for you?
Does it have a weird texture?
Does this have a weird aftertaste?
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Classic Ranch!
How would you rate this product?
pamela S.
Forest Lake, MN
This is a really good salad dressing to use. It is a much healthier option than regular ranch dressing and really does taste just as good. This is coming from someone super picky about salad dressing too.
Melanie S.
Williamsburg, VA
Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Classic Ranch uploaded by Melanie S.
Purchased at: Instacart
My family really likes the flavor of this dressing. It is made with yogi and tastes so fresh. It isn’t made with a bunch or preservatives which is great, but it will not last as long in your fridge.
Brenna Z.
This brand never fails! I love this dressing and brand. The value is great but this ranch is a little pricey. It is healthier than other ranch options though so it is worth it in the long run. I pair it with veggies and salads or even pizza sometimes!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Classic Ranch uploaded by Melissa B.
This yogurt based ranch dressing is the BEST! It’s creamy and flavorful and only 45 calories per serving. We always keep at least 2 bottles in our fridge at all times. Both my husband and I use this dressing daily on salads for lunch. It can be found at most grocery stores in quite a few different flavors. It retails at $3.99 per bottle, but it goes on sale pretty frequently and I always stock up!
Niki Z.
Clinton, IN
I cannot rave enough about this dressing! We use it on salads, as a dip, in wraps... the possibilities are endless. The price point is good, it does run a bit more than traditional ranch dressings. It’s much healthier though- so I feel like it’s worth it! The taste is great and you can’t even tell it’s a yogurt base! We no longer purchase traditional ranch for our home.
Jenny R.
Newtown Square
This is so good - and a much healthier option than regular ranch. My only complaint? I can’t find it in my current grocery store!
Allie A.
Saint Paul, MN
I saw this product on Tim Tok and I knew I had to purchase it on my next trip to the store. I probably use it at least once a day and my favorite use for it is inside a homemade buffalo chicken wrap! I will totally be repurchasing it. And it’s low calories compared to standard ranch!
sonja B.
Texas
Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Classic Ranch uploaded by sonja B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the Best and Healthiest dressing ever it taste delicious and easy to open with great flavor its healthy and delicious yummy flavor and it comes in many flavors I recommend this product with recipes and I purchase it again its affordable.
Frankie J S.
This is the BEST (healthier) ranch ever. It is a little pricey but it is soooo worth it. It’s seriously so delicious and goes great on a salad, which chicken or veggies. I recommend this, you will not be disappointed with the flavor at all!
Brooke M.
Memphis , TN
This ranch taste great. It’s hard to please everyone in my house hold most of the time but everyone loves this ranch!!