BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #7 in Salad Dressing

Everything You Love About Ranch Dressing, Reinvented. With Creamy Yogurt, Hints Of Garlic, Parsley, Chives And Onions And Only 45 Calories Per Serving. This Is How We Do Ranch On Our Farms.

Buttermilk (Cultured Nonfat Milk, Milk, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate), Water, Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Pectin, Carrageenan), Soybean Oil, Reduced Acid Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Egg Yolk, Spice (Parsley, Mustard Seed), Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan
Contains: Milk, Egg, And Mustard Seed

Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
This is my absolute favorite low calorie ranch. Only 45 calories for 2 tbsp! It does not taste like any of the other “diet” ranch’s I’ve tried. I cannot get over how good this tastes for half the amount of calories as regular ranch. This is one of my weight loss journey staples right now! I probably won’t go back to other ranch even after I do lose weight, that’s how good it is. I definitely think the reduction in calories and taste are worth the money. Please try this if you are trying to cut calories but can’t give up ranch!
Jalm P.
Red Wing, MN
Nice smooth texture with a great bold taste. Really enjoy that the herbs and seasonings stand out but also are not to strong where the dressing can also be used as a marinade. I would definitely suggest you give this product and the rest of their products a try.Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Classic Ranch
J K.
Brea, CA
I’m not a huge fan of ranch so I may not be the best to write this review but I’ve tried this and it was decent. Really easy to find at most stores in the refrigerated isle. We like to dip carrots into them. I would purchase this again just for ease but not if I am looking for an insanely next level dressing
Nikki R.
Twin Falls
I do enjoy this ranch, because it has a nice freshness to it, which makes it so that it accompanies whatever you use it with very well. Great with chicken for example! It could be a little thicker for my taste, but that’s only a personal preference. Good product.
Andi K.
Parker, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
I haven’t written many food reviews to this point, but I always say my favorite food is condiments, and particularly ranch. I put it on almost everything (within reason of course). Although I’m pretty picky about my ranch, the flavor, consistency, etc. I find Bolthouse Farms especially great! Firstly, it’s a runnier ranch. Unlike Hidden Valley which is SO thick, this one has perfect consistency to drizzle over a salad or on pizza, or if I’m filling veggies or cracker in it. The flavor is mild, which I like bc then the flavors don’t stick around in my mouth for long after (some give me garlic-y breath, yuck). Best part- it’s made with Greek yogurt! Higher protein, lower calories per serving. I feel less guilty eating many tablespoons vs. other ranch varieties. Overall my favorite I’ve been able to find at the store.

Side note- you will find Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Classic Ranch in the refrigerated section, typically by the produce. I love when condiments are refrigerated because it usually means less preservatives...this one is preservative free! Score!
Nicole C.
We use this more like a condiment in my house than a salad dressing and I like it just fine for that (sandwiches, wraps, pizza, tacos, etc). My husband likes it, but he says it's not quite the same as regular full calorie stuff. I can't tell the difference.
Nicole T.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so good!! Finally a healthy version of my favorite dressing, ranch!! This is so creamy and full of flavor! I love using this to dip carrots, salads, and on sandwiches or wraps. It definitely doesn’t taste like it is a healthier version. So good!!
April W.
This is defiantly a healthier option for ranch dressing.It is more natural and a lot less calories.I am not a huge fan of yogurt dressing but this one defiantly changed my mind.The smooth taste goes perfectly with a fresh salad with tons of veggies.
Cody D.
Sebastian, Fl
Nothing like a good clean classic dressing. I wanted to switch from the basic dressing I grew up with and was looking for a dressing that was more “health”. I found this one. It’s also a good price compared to other healthy dressings.
miss Q.
Burlington, VT
Purchased at: Target
My kids who are now in their teens and 20s always have this in the fridge. It is less processed and has less fat than other brands but you would never know by the taste. I’m not a huge ranch fan but I do like this one.
Anya R.
Does this have a weird aftertaste?
Danielle H.
Hastings, NE
Does it have a weird texture?