BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

This Is Blue Cheese At Its Rich, Delicious Best. Crumbled Into Yogurt For A Creamy Texture. A Dressing Worthy Of Topping The Most Flavorful Leafy Greens And, Of Course, Any Bolthouse Farms Carrot.

Water, Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Pectin, Carrageenan), Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Penicillium Roqueforti), Whey Protein Concentrate, Buttermilk (Cultured Nonfat Milk, Milk, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate), Distilled Vinegar, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavors, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Enzyme), Reduced Acid Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Egg Yolk, Spice (Mustard Seed), Guar Gum, Carrageenan.
Contains: Milk, Egg, And Mustard Seed

Kimberly H.
Woodbury, MN
As a born and raised Wisconsin girl, I feel like I know my cheese! I love blue cheese, the chunkier the better. Although my fondness for this "salad dressing", although it's more of a food group, has been lifelong-is not the healthiest. I really line the bolthouse farms dressing because it still keeps the tangy flavor of blue cheese, the much needed ratio of dressing and blue cheese chunks. It is yogurt based so it cuts down on the calories and makes you not feel bad pouring a second or third ramekin of it out for all different foods!
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Bolthouse farms is a great company who will send you coupons if you ask. ( which entices me to buy more). I like the fact their blue cheese is in the cooler section right next to the salads. Makes my life easier. Im picky on my dressings
Allie S.
Colcord, OK
Really great! I love blue cheese dressing so I highly recommend to anyone looking for that. Something about it makes it seem healthy (even though you’re eating lots of cheese!) might be the bottle or something. This is the brand I always buy when I want blue cheese!
Cassidy M.
Dulles, VA
Really good stuff! I love to dip my veggies in it and use it for dinner recipes. The flavor is really good, I love that it’s made with yogurt. We usually use it in our buffalo chicken dip! Would recommend to anyone!
Ivey S.
Alpharetta , GA
Kinda disappointing for a blue cheese. It’s too thin and also the yogurt flavor is too strong for my taste. Go with a chunkier blue cheese rather than trying to get this “healthy” alternative. It’s not that healthy anyways and simply doesn’t hit the spot
Jenna T.
Sioux Falls, SD
Not quite as good as the full fat, bad for you salad dressing, but a nice healthy alternative. I purchased this at my local grocery store. A little expensive. But worth it. I was satisfied with my purchase.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This is my new favorite dressing! It is only one smart point for WW and it tastes like full fat dressing! If you have not tried these dressings you should! Especially if you’re looking for a good low-fat dressing taste like the real thing!
Paige W.
Ocoee, FL
The Bolthouse yogurt dressings are so amazing and I am so glad I discovered them. When using salad dressing I always go for a lighter style with less calories and never get what I actually want. Being able to get a blue cheese dressing and not feel bad for the calories is the best. The best part is that they even taste delicious!
Jenna M.
Corning, NY
This is my favorite blue cheese dressing. I love that it is a yogurt dressing, yet still tastes amazing. It’s great in chicken wing dip or on a salad. I have found some blue cheese dressing is too overpowering on a salad, but not this one
Beth W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love blue cheese dressing but it’s very high in calories so I was really excited about this one but it wasn’t very good. It wasn’t very thick and just didnt have much of a blue cheese flavor. Had an off flavor about it like kind of sour