BY CF9B2241-7DC7-11E1-A3BA-005056AB0051

Bolthouse® Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing.
Low fat.
Great taste.
Low calorie.
Since 1915.
Calories 35 per serving.
All natural.
No preservatives.
14 fl oz (414ml). see more...

Berenice S.
Foodie Expert
less calories and fat, and it has ingredients that have more nutritional value. Still I thought it was too salty. The prices is good and it last long. Is a good alternative for a dressing
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Foodie Expert
If your looking for a low fat and low calorie but great tasting creamy dressing then you should definitely try this dressing. This yogurt dressing is great! You can enjoy blue cheese dressing without the guilt.
Kathryn G.
Evansville, IN
I'm a big fan of blue cheese. Health wise, it's significantly better. It just doesn't compare to the real thing. Very good substitute.
Karsyn B.
Foodie Expert
I was so excited to try the Bolthouse Chunky Blue Cheese dressing since I really enjoy every other Bolthouse product that I've tried. This one just didn't live up to it. I enjoy blue cheese, but I was only able to eat it once because it tasted so awful in my opinion. Maybe I got a bad batch or something, because every other product has ended up being a dressing that I purchase regularly, but this product just grossed me out too much.
Angela M.
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of blue cheese dressing and this is my favorite kind so far! Love putting it on my salads
Amy W.
This is such an amazing Blue Cheese Dressing. I love the healthy spin on it and without sacrificing the flavor. If you have not tried this, do it!! You won't regret it.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this dressing! I like it in my salad or even just as a dipping sauce for vegetables!