Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Caesar Parmigiano uploaded by Erin W.Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Caesar Parmigiano uploaded by Charleen A.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
All of the rich and salty taste of a great Caesar dressing with WAY less calories! I love all bolthouse farms dressings...this being one of them. I don’t feel like I’m eating a low calorie dressing with this one, and unlike some yogurt dressings, this doesn’t taste like it’s made with yogurt. Even better is that it’s priced well and can be found at a lot of grocery stores!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
It was a little thicker than what I was expecting but overall quite tasty over salad. I leave this Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Caesar Parmigiano at work since I bring a salad to work every day and surprisingly I'm not tired of it. I will say the taste is a little intense but if you're like me, you'll love it.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
This is one of the only caesar salad dressings I like! My favorite part about it is that it's made with yogurt. I'm lactose-intolerant and this does not upset my stomach. Woohoo!! :) This one is definitely my go to for an amazing caesar salad! I showed my mom this one and now she only buys this!
Jamie L.
Chambersburg, PA
I was disappointed in this dressing. I tried really hard to like it but I can’t get past the funky taste. It almost reminded me of feet. The calories and nutritional value are amazing but I definitely couldn’t bring myself to buy it again or use the rest of the bottle I have.
Susinel G.
ORLANDO , FL
Thes best dressing, the flavor is amazing and only 45cal per 2spoon, price is good 3 $ something in any supermarket, I use this one in salad, sandwich etc, I always buy this in Publix Supermarkets or Target
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This is not the best dressing in this flavor but it is right up there. It really give a lot of flavor and seasoning in this small bottle that will really add to your salad. While it is more expensive it’s worth it for sure
Courtney G.
Hoover, AL
The flavor is this is great. This is definitely my favorite brand of dressing. It’s the perfect amount of creamy and sweet and tangy. I paired it mainly with chicken and potatoes. Definitely always a staple in my fridge
Chelsea O.
I love a good yogurt dressing and this one really takes the cake. I'm not HUGE on Caesar but my goodness this is divine. Goes great with just some romaine, Parmesan and croutons. Not only is it delicious but it's healthy. I'd recommend this to any yogurt dressing lover that wants something yummy and simple!
Shifra N.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Want a creamy dressing without all the guilt? This is the perfect answer. It's made from Greek yogurt and it only 45 calories for 2 tbsp (whereas most creamy dressings can be as high as 200 calories). This totally hits the spot when I need that fattening feel dressing without it affecting the waistline.
Katie M.
The taste and the texture are great. They even better thing is the yogurt used to make the salad dressing cuts the calories. It’s not a bad price and it keeps for a reasonably long time