BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Bolthouse® Farms Italian Vinaigrette Dressing.
Made with olive oil.
No artificial colors or flavors.
No preservatives.
25 calories. 81% less fat & 68% fewer calories*. see more...

Narumi T.
 I enjoy nice Italian dressing, and this is one of my favorites. Deep taste, but its not too greasy, so you won't get tired of the taste as you are eating the salad. I also like this because it has vinegar in it. I also love the fact that you can buy this at any grocery stores.
Emily T.
This is the only dressing I will buy at the stores. It's super light and a little can go a long way. I'm not a fan of regular dressings such as ranch so it's nice to have this around the house. Will continue to buy this!
Margo G.
Cranston, RI
Fantastic taste on every kindly of salad imagineable! Just the right amount of raspberry that it doesn't overpower all of the other flavors!! Perfect for veggies and fruit salads alike! I also love to blend this up with a bit of plain greek yogurt for an extra special treat!!
Brittany T.
Hilliard, OH
Bolthouse dressing are my go to. They come in a variety of flavors. Only complaint is that it the stability of the dressing isn’t as long as other brands.
Heather G.
Madera, CA
Italian is my go to for salad dressing. Bolthouse Farms was a little bit to bitter for my liking but it still had a lot of flavor!
Annie P.
Columbia
Love love love this brand of dressing! Buy this often and would definitely recommend to others
Tiffany R.
Kingsville, ON
Great vinagrette dressing. I love bolthouse farm dressings they do not dissapoint on a salad. I buy it at home to enjoy on all my salads