BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #54 in Tea

Natural, Antioxidant Rich Green Tea. Chai Spices Of Cardamom, Clove And Ginger. A Hint Of Real, Tropical Grown Vanilla. All Perfectly Balanced To Bring Out The Complex Flavors.

Soy Milk From Concentrate (Water, Soy Milk Concentrate), Cane Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Natural Flavors, Acacia Gum, Sea Salt, Green Tea (Water, Green Tea Extract).
Contains Soy.

• Is this sold in bulk anywhere or sold in a larger gallon ...2 Answers
  • What are the benefits of Chai tea and what does it taste ...1 Answers
  • I can't find this anywhere.....where is the best place to...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ta'Shandra B.
Concord
I spotted these Bolthouse Farms B Strong Protein Vanilla Chai in Wal-Mart and it was delicious. The fact that it has 65% less sugar and 11 grams of protein compared to the original Vanilla Chai is a win for me. Its not as sweet as the original but it is still tasty and a perfect option for non breakfast eaters in the mornings. It is a filling drink just like the original. The design on the label is also simpler than the original which really caught my eye.
Makayla B.
Muncie
This drink is so good. In the first sip you can most definitely taste the vanilla and soy. I also taste some cinnamon as well when the aftertaste sets in. It is an amazing drink and is not chalky like some protein drinks are. If you love vanilla and soy products, I recommend this chai. The only downfall is that it is 340 calories for one bottle; however, it is delicious.
Karen O.
After trying  Bolthouse Farms Berrry Boost , i researched more about he oher drinks that bolthouse curated.And since I love a creamy vanilla drink, I went for this and it was creamy goodness. After drinking,i realized my stomach started feeling weird and then after continuing to drink I saw that the strong smell of Chai was he cause.I love the drink but the overpowering Chai smell made me never want to drink again.
Megan M.
I love to grab this drink when I’m craving sweets (which is often) and need a little pick me up. The flavor is delicious and super creamy, without the overpowering herbal flavors that chai can sometimes have. It is pretty sugary, though, which makes it tasty but not as healthy as it could be. It’s plant-based and made with creamy soy milk, so that makes up for it!
Jess R.
Providence , RI
This is so yummy and more affordable than naked juice beverages. If you like iced chai drinks you should definitely try this. It’s creamy and smooth and good for breakfast or just a sweet snack. The only thing that gets me is the sugar content. I know it’s not a diet beverage so I don’t expect it to be too healthy but I don’t drink them often for this reason.
Becky S.
I absolutely love this formula from Bolthouse Farms! I've tried a few flavours and some are good but this is great! I've been a vegetarian for my entire 36 years and a vegan for over 20. This allows me to get plant proteins as well as other calories and much needed nutrients while satisfying my huge sweet tooth! Thanks #BolthouseFarms !!
Urvi P.
I absolutely love this chai tea! Growing up with chai for breakfast and lunch with my Indian culture, it was hard to believe when something was actually "chai". Although this vanilla chai tea is not the typical Indian chai, you can taste the chai essence as part of this drink. It doesn't leave you feeling super full or bloated.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
I have tried many types from this brand but this one is my favorite! It’s delicious and creamy ! Vanilla ! Cinnamon sugar! This is my first time with this flavor ! I definitely recommend this brand and flavor
Cassandra H.
This is absolutely delicious. I love the flavor so much and it's not too expensive. It gives me a nice boost of energy without making me jittery. Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea
Jacob C.
Howell, MI
I can't find this anywhere.....where is the best place to get it?
Amelia M.
I'm weird about texture. What is the texture of this drink?
Kayla H.
How many calories?
Christina N.
How long does this size container last after opening and keeping it in the refrigerator?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Is this sold in bulk anywhere or sold in a larger gallon size?