Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea

by Bolthouse Farms

Natural, Antioxidant Rich Green Tea. Chai Spices Of Cardamom, Clove And Ginger. A Hint Of Real, Tropical Grown Vanilla. All Perfectly Balanced To Bring Out The Complex Flavors.

Soy Milk From Concentrate (Water, Soy Milk Concentrate), Cane Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Natural Flavors, Acacia Gum, Sea Salt, Green Tea (Water, Green Tea Extract).
Contains Soy.

Should I try this product ?
My niece loves this product...does it have a thicker consistency like the fruit drinks do or is it more along the lines of a tea?
I have trouble drinking certain chi teas. Is this one good? I really love this brand dont wanna be let down, lol.
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
This is good, I love sweet stuff, but this actually might be TOO sweet if that's at all possible. The taste is very authentic. Taste the vanilla and the chai both. It does have bad aftertaste. I don't drink much milk/or soy milk, maybe that's it ?
Robin K.
Fort Collins, CO
Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea uploaded by Robin K.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my go to morning drink when I’m in a hurry. This is a sweet vanilla protein drink with a hint of chia tea. The 15.2fl oz drink has 310 calories and 12g of protein. You can find these in the refrigerated section of the produce department and they are often on sale bogo!
Kacy W.
Chattanooga, TN
Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea uploaded by Kacy W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite drink! It’s also #vegan. I can’t enjoy many chais now that I don’t consume dairy, but this is soy based and tastes amazing. Better than Starbucks chai completely. It’s my favorite. Definitely sugary, but hey, you only live once. Not for dieting. Not for people who care a lot- just for someone who wants a treat.
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
I can't tell you why but this is my all time favorite. I get a variety of Bolthouse Farms every week but I have to have 3 or 4 of Vanilla Chain Tea for my week. Love the flavor blend and I have this cold or warmed.
Phantasia M.
Little Rock, AR
Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea uploaded by Phantasia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this tea! I’m a huge fan of anything Bolthouse, but this has to be one of my top favorite drinks from them! I’ve been drinking this vanilla chai tea for years, & I never get tired of it! I like the fact that it’s made from soy & has no dairy, so my stomach isn’t paying for it later. 🙃
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Kroger
I absolutely love cold brew coffee and tea. I like a nice hot cup of tea but during the day when I need a pick me up, these Bolthouse Farms vanilla chai teas are delicious. Its packed with natural ingredients, has 7 grams of protein per serving, and is has a unique vanilla taste. Definitely one of my favorites. I almost always pick one lf these up when I'm at the grocery.
G. V.
Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea uploaded by G. V.
I love this drink so tasty and delicious, you might just get addicted, ever time I buy this not one time I get tired never I be bored drinking this very satisfying chai vanilla tea and I would recommend this product to everyone, try it you will love it
Makenzie S.
Tacoma, WA
Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea uploaded by Makenzie S.
Vanilla Chai is my favorite Bolthouse Farms drink and I drink them weekly. This drink is a smooth blend of green tea chai spices with a hint of vanilla as well as soy protien. I honestly have got at least two other people hooked on this drink. I will continue to buy this drink as long as they continue to sell it!
Paula C.
Roanoke, VA
Love chai tea and this one is great! Great flavor and texture. Would definitely recommend and will be buying again.
Amanda P.
Willis, VA
Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea uploaded by Amanda P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm glad I decided to try this drink. I drink soda all the time. I needed a healthier drink. I had read reviews about chai tea being delicious. I was trying to find a chai tea drink when I saw this vanilla chai. Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors. So I got this. This drink is so good. I can drink the 52 oz bottle in a day. Thats how good it is. I have a glass of this everyone morning. This vanilla chai is so sweet and creamy. I can taste different flavors like vanilla and cinnamon. I will continue purchasing this delicious chai tea drink. Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yolanda L.
St, Virgin Islands
il y a 3 ans
Lauren H. il y a 2 ans
The strawberry banana is really good too!