Bolthouse® Farms Tropical Goodness™ 100% Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Brooke P.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

If you love pina coladas and getting caught in the rain, you'll love our new Tropical Goodness™ smoothie. The exotic deliciousness of dragonfruit, guava and pineapple mixed in with coconut water and ground chia seeds. Okay, you can stop humming the song now. see more...

Jennifer V.
So yummy it doesn't taste healthy. These are great for breakfast. Always have these at home.
Morgan W.
Slidell, LA
So yummy!!! One of my favorite drinks!!!!!!!! It's awesome. Recommended. Met my expectations
Nessa L.
Tangy but sweet. I like the clean taste it has and would recommend it to those who like it
Mollie M.
East Moline, IL
I recently tried this and it was definitely in my top three! I will be buying it again too.
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Love this! These juice smoothies are the best! I just tried this one and I love it! It's a tropical blend of coconut, pineapple, apple, guava, and dragonfruit juices. It's not thick like some of the other smoothies, it has a more liquid consistency. It's just the right amount of sweetness. The coconut is not overpowering, and you get a nice bit of each of the juices in each sip. Definitely will repurchase. And my Kroger had them on sale but two get one free!