Bolthouse® Farms Tropical Goodness™ 100% Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Brooke P.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

If you love pina coladas and getting caught in the rain, you'll love our new Tropical Goodness™ smoothie. The exotic deliciousness of dragonfruit, guava and pineapple mixed in with coconut water and ground chia seeds. Okay, you can stop humming the song now. see more...

Glo S.
Raleigh, NC
This is delicious the flavor is miyrh watering and tastes amazing! This always satisfies my thirst
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
I LOVE the crushed up chia seeds in this drink. I'm sad they don't have this in a bigger size.
Jennifer V.
So yummy it doesn't taste healthy. These are great for breakfast. Always have these at home.
Morgan W.
Slidell, LA
So yummy!!! One of my favorite drinks!!!!!!!! It's awesome. Recommended. Met my expectations
Nessa L.
Tangy but sweet. I like the clean taste it has and would recommend it to those who like it
Mollie M.
East Moline, IL
I recently tried this and it was definitely in my top three! I will be buying it again too.
Hollie O.
One of Bolthouse Farms BEST smoothies! Not overly tropical, but just the perfect amount.