Bolthouse® Farms Tropical Goodness™ 100% Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Brooke P.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

If you love pina coladas and getting caught in the rain, you'll love our new Tropical Goodness™ smoothie. The exotic deliciousness of dragonfruit, guava and pineapple mixed in with coconut water and ground chia seeds. Okay, you can stop humming the song now. see more...

Tyieshia R.
This smoothie drink is so DELICIOUS!!! I love them and this particular flavor is one of my favorites. Its good for a quick on the go breakfast or snack.
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
I very rarely drink juice, but I do love this stuff. For me, juice affects my blood sugar just like a Snickers bar but without the protein.
Jerica R.
Pawtucket, RI
I love drinking one of these for breakfast when I'm on the go, so many nutrients and they also taste surprisingly good for being healthy!
Evita S.
Merrillville, IN
These are so good in flavor. When in a hurry and I skipped a meal this is my go to. I don't drink them regularly because of the sugars
Aisha C.
N Little Rock, AR
These are so tasty the only downfall is that it has so much sugar in it. Other than that it is a great quick smoothie.
Antoinette M.
Bolthouse will always be a product that i continue to purchase. It has great taste to it and even my children love it
miranda p.
Hawthorne, FL
I've only had this one twice but I'm the flavor is amazing. They are and easy breakfast juice/smoothie. I love them
Paige G.
seattle, WA
It says it all in the name, Tropical Goodness. Excellent for a pick me up when you're getting over a cold.
Melissa👑 M.
Redwood city , CA
This is a great drink to grab on the run. I've had this for breakfast many times. Protein and very filling.
Kayla B.
Orlando, Fl
Super yummy! Fills you up for a decent amount of time. Perfect for a quick breakfast or after the gym.