Bolthouse® Farms Tropical Goodness™ 100% Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Brooke P.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

If you love pina coladas and getting caught in the rain, you'll love our new Tropical Goodness™ smoothie. The exotic deliciousness of dragonfruit, guava and pineapple mixed in with coconut water and ground chia seeds. Okay, you can stop humming the song now. see more...

Lyssa Angelica A.
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
A perfect thirst quencher this summer!❤ i super love tropical flavor since it matches the summer mood. So delicious and refreshing and healthy too, definitely a must try for everyone
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL
Love this brand of juice but I would have to say this is my least favorite flavor of what I've tried! Love everything else about this brand of juice just can't stand this flavor!! Price point is good though!
Tranique B.
Tranique B.
I wanted to try something new from bikthouse farms instead of just getting my usual. This was actually refreshing and really tasty. If you like bolthouse give this a try. I'm very picking with what I eat and drink so I normally stick to my usual but yes this was a good flavor.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
I love this drink! It taste very good and I never had a hard time finishing it. It fills me up and is great in replacement of breakfast. I buy these often and will continue to buy them in the future!
Diane S.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I really enjoy the taste of this smoothie it's very sweet and tropical. It's a little pricey and I prefer making my own smoothies when I can, but for on the go it's a good snack
Jen W.
Jen W.
Tallapoosa
One of my lesser favorites. It is ok, but definitely not a favorite or one I would buy frequently. The flavor was not up to expectation for all the proper juices from them that I've had.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I found that this has a really pleasant taste compared to other brands. I thought that it was a little on the sweet side, but not horribly sugary. Great product!
Allyssa B.
Allyssa B.
Indianola, IA
This was super yummy and smooth. The flavor was bright and a combination I had never had before. I love the creative names and colors. I wish the packaging was a bit sleeker. Overall, this is a great product and would buy again!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Love. Awesome as a frozen slushy treat, or in popscicle molds. Perfect as a morning wake me up alternate from coffee. Or an energy boost mid day, or after the gym.
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
these are so good! it tastes mostly of coconut and pineapple. the rest of the flavors are a little hard to make out but still so delicious. highly recommend