Bolthouse® Farms Tropical Goodness™ 100% Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Brooke P.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

If you love pina coladas and getting caught in the rain, you'll love our new Tropical Goodness™ smoothie. The exotic deliciousness of dragonfruit, guava and pineapple mixed in with coconut water and ground chia seeds. Okay, you can stop humming the song now. see more...

Hollie O.
One of Bolthouse Farms BEST smoothies! Not overly tropical, but just the perfect amount.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
I love this stuff so much. I love almost every Bolthouse Farms smoothie that I've trued, but this one is my favorite. It just tastes like summer to me. Coconut, Pineapple, Dragonfruit, Apple and Guava. So tropical. So delicious.
Brooke P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I absolutely love these!! I use these as a quick breakfast on the go or a pick me up in the afternoon. They taste so good and have a lot of flavor. Even with so much fruit, they never taste bitter or overly sweet. I also like that they are healthy. I recommend these to everyone!
Monique W.
Douglasville, GA
This stuff is really good! It's got tons of good stuff packed in so you certainly feel good about what you're drinking....buuut...it's got a TON of sugar in it! It's really sweet so you absolutely have to be careful about how frequently you indulge, which, if you're a bit more budget conscious, shouldn't be too hard since the smaller bottles are still over $3.
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame , IN
I really enjoy Bolthouse Farms drinks, however I would prefer Naked over them. However, their flavors are delicious as well and include lots of fruits and vegetables to make up if you aren't getting the daily requirements in other places. A little expensive but it is all fresh and natural ingredients so that is expected.
Nichole S.
Bolthouse Farms drinks are not only pretty reasonably priced, but also delicious. They're almost the only juice smoothie I drink. This flavor is one I keep coming back to. I love the taste, and I think that it's one of the rarer mixtures of fruits which is great because it helps people branch out.
Tranique B.
I wanted to try something new from bikthouse farms instead of just getting my usual. This was actually refreshing and really tasty. If you like bolthouse give this a try. I'm very picking with what I eat and drink so I normally stick to my usual but yes this was a good flavor.
jessica r.
Poquoson, VA
My favorite smoothie by this brand! I love this flavor so much. This brand isn't too expensive, and you get a lot! The consistency is so smooth, yet thick, and I don't think I'd be able to make anything like this at home. I get mine from target, and I would so buy again!
Myrjorie W.
Im in love with this! Very affordable and very delicious! Its nice when you're on a fitness diet. My husband introduced this to me last month and im so inlove with the mocha chocolate and the pinacolada. Its so amazing! Everyone should try this.
Sandra L.
MMMMMMMM. These smoothies taste amazing. I can't begin to tell ou which one is my favorite because i have just about tried them all. they never dissapoint. they are also healthy and filling. this relaces my mid day snack. Yummy!