Bolthouse Farms Tropical Goodness uploaded by Dana P.Bolthouse Farms Tropical Goodness uploaded by Codie A.Bolthouse Farms Tropical Goodness uploaded by Brooke P.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

On Their Own, Coconut, Guava And Pineapple Are Delicious. But Together, In A Smoothie, They’re More Than Tropical Goodness. They’re Tropical Greatness.

Coconut Water From Concentrate (Water, Coconut Water Concentrate), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Banana Puree, Pink Guava Puree, Orange Juice From Concentrate (Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Acerola Puree From Concentrate (Water, Acerola Puree Concentrate), Dragonfruit Puree, (Chicory) Root Fiber, Ground Chia, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin E (Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol).
Contains Coconut.

Abigail E.
Tallmadge, OH
Although because of all the fruit this has a lot of sugar and a small serving size, this smoothie is amazing and by far my favorite from Bolthouse Farms. I really like tropical flavored smoothies and they knocked it out of the park with this one. Anytime I have this smoothie, my friends are always trying to steal sips from me.
This smoothie keeps me going on long days of dancing without bothering my stomach. It is extremely difficult to find something that my stomach can tolerate when I am stressed and I am dancing a lot.
Dana P.
Pearland, TX
I love Botlthouse Farms fruit smoothies when I don't take the time to make my own. Kroger had this flavor on sell so I decided to try it - YUMMMMY!!!  At first I was hesitant about the finely ground chia seeds, but the drink was soooooo good I didn't even notice. I drink a Bolthouse Farms smoothie at least twice during the week. It's the perfect meal replacement for breakfast in the morning. Tropical Goodness is a winner in my book! The taste and consistency was just right!  Bolthouse Farms Tropical Goodness
Stephanie N.
Huntley, IL
Dragonfruit is one of my favorite super fruits and the combination of fruits in this drink did not disappoint. Great value for how much taste and nutritional value that you get out of it. Great for a hot day or post work out or even as an in-between meal snack, this smoothie will not disappoint.
Amber H.
W Carrollton, OH
Delightful! Flavorful, healthy and cheap! We love this in my house it’s a daily drink for me and my husband. It’s so tasty packed full of nutrients and readily available at our local groceries! Highly recommend.
Natasha F.
Fulton , NY
This is a great tasting beverage! I’m not a huge fan of the thickness. It is a smoothly, but I think the consistency is a little difficult to drink. Overall, filling and tasty!
Macy F.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite juice of all time. The taste is outstanding, all the fruit flavors blend together perfectly. It’s naturally sweetened, and it’s so satisfying I use it as a dessert sometimes.
Brittany W.
I always use to walk pass the bolthouse farms juices in the grocery store but finally caved and decided to try them one day. It turned out to be such a good decision! (For my taste buds, not for my wallet) as I now have to purchase a couple things of it every time I stop at the store.
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
Bolthouse Farms Tropical Goodness is one of their best smoothies on the market because of the variety of tropical fruit in it. My personal favorite touch is the dragonfruit. It gives the smoothie a a nice refreshing taste that you don't find with many other bottled smooties.
Ali G.
This drink is really yummy. It's actually aesthetically pleasing to look at, too because of the bright pink color. I'm not sure if this is entirely healthy like it advertises because of all of the sugar, but the flavor is so nice that I kind of forget about that.
Codie A.
Whiteland, IN
I love this smoothie juice! It has a wonderful sweet taste and is very filling. Also, it's not very pricey at all. All around this smoothie is a great product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!