BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Like Us, This Juice Began With Carrots. But It Exudes Tropical Flavor From Aromatic Passion Fruit, Pineapple And A Touch Of Fragrant Guava. Sweet, Exotic And Naturally Rich In Vitamin A And A Good Source Of Vitamin C.

Carrot Juice, Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Orange Juice From Concentrate (Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Guava Puree, Passion Fruit Juice, Natural Flavor.

• Canadians: Has anyone found this flavor in Ontario? I hav...1 Answers
Brianna W.
Grayson, KY
This is wonderful, delicious. I love this product it tastes so good and it’s not pricey at all. I love it so much about any flavor is good. I haven’t found one I don’t like yet. I would definitely get one of these the next time you go to the store.
Renegade 🙌.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Switched from naked to this Because of the price difference. It’s not as thick in consistency but just as great in taste nutrition and health and that’s what I love. Please don’t change anything about the drink
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
My favorite from them!! I will get a couple when I can find it- idk why they don’t carry where I am. It’s a little high in sugar but so is fruit. I’ll drink for a quick breakfast if I’m not hungry ..
Bre Ann C.
Stanfield, OR
I didn't really enjoy this one, The flavor to me seemed a bit off but I will say my husband loved it very much and has asked me to keep buying it when Im out so 4 stars !
Nida S.
This Boathouse Carrot drink is actually really nice. I don't usually like fruit+veg drinks but I enjoyed this. The only downside is that the sugar is still kind of high for me and thus it isn't a good option when trying to eat healthy. It is still a much better idea to drink this instead of soda.
Hope B.
This is a must have for your athletes that spend long days at meets, tournaments or games. It's the perfect light energetic providing low calorie nourishment to give you kid or you the boost you need to get through. Great flavor, nutritious, love it!
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Great flavor and high quality ingredients. If you are watching your sugar intake or budget then these might not be for you. They can be a bit pricey. I do enjoy them, but more as a treat. My kids enjoy some of the other flavors, as well.
Rachel C.
This juice is so tasty. You can't taste any of the greens at all! This is  great meal replacement for breakfast or lunch. I prefer this juice over the competitors because it has better taste. All the ingredients are natural and I would recommend this to others.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
My kids love juice so when I give it to them I want to make sure they are getting some veggies too. The packaging is nice and appealing to the eye. The juice itself is a bit thick for my liking but my kids do t seem to mind!
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
The product is fresh and offers a good value. The packaging is appealing. The flavors are good. It's readily available at the stores I shop at. A good alternative to making my own fresh juice. I would recommend this brand.
Sabrina W.
Toronto, ON
Canadians: Has anyone found this flavor in Ontario? I have been seeing more and more, but still nothing compared to what I get while staying in Florida. Let me know! Very interested.