BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Bolthouse® Farms Tea & Soy Beverage Vanilla Chai Tea.
Heart healthy*.
Vanilla chai tea with natural flavors.
7g protein + 30% DV calcium per serving.
Perfectly Protein®.
Tea & soy beverage. see more...

Becca L.
This stuff is so delicious. It almost tastes like it came from a coffee shop. I'll admit it's a bit gritty, but I think that is probably from the protein loaded into it. I buy this again and again from Target. It's a nice treat and I feel better about it because of the protein.
Emily G.
This is my all time favorite chia tea. It's so rich, creamy, and sweet it's heavenly. With the extra splash of vanilla it really makes to whole thing come together. And its amazing both cold and warm. I've gotten vanilla chia tea from both Panera and Starbucks, but while good they were nothing compared to this.
JaeAnna H.
Ridgeland , MS
This tea is so delicious. I love when I catch it on sale. Nice durable packaging!! Amazing flavor !! They also come in a variety of flavors. It's kind of affordable depending on you budget. I recommend this to anyone looking for a meal replacement or whoever is lactose intolerant this is definitely a replacement
Beth L.
Definitely a creamy version on the spectrum of chai drinks. It reminds me of a store bought version of Starbucks chai latte, which I love. The vanilla does give it a unique flavor compared to other chai tea's I've tried but I definitely keep buying it when I am in the mood.
Nikki M.
This is SOO good! I'm a tea freak and I have not been able to recreate this at home. I could drink one every day. It's creamy and spicy and delicious! I really just wish it was cheaper.
nikole l.
Noblesville, IN
I have been purchasing this product for years ever since I became a vegetarian this has been my go to breakfast item. it is kind of expensive but i do not mind at all it has a great taste and lots of protein.
Kareema B.
Of all the chai tea I have tasted this one has to be my favorite. I cannot get enough of this vanilla chai tea from Bolthouse Farms. The flavor is exquisite and unimaginable. It also is a great source of protein. It's so good that I even got my friends and family hooked on it. Since it tastes so great the price is acceptable. My only problem with this product is that a lot of other people like so it is very hard to know when my local grocery store is going to have it in stock.
Ashley G.
Brooklyn, NY
This drink is ABSOLUTELY ADDICTING. I don't understand how a company can tie in such lovely flavors in the perfect ratio, into one bottle! I can finish a 64 oz in 3 days. Its my guilty pleasure. I often have a large glass of this in the morning to supplement breakfast; since I'm always in a rush and since it contains a good serving of protein I am not hungry for a good amount of time. If you love the taste of soy and are a lover of black teas (especially chai), vanilla flavor, then you will ADORE THS. It also has undernote of green tea. So if you are a milky, creamy, person go for it!
Catherine S.
Wickedly delicious! I like that it isn't super thick and that the taste isn't over powering. I will take it on the run with me when I am busy or running errands as a lunch substitute. The sugar is way too high for regular consumption (52g per bottle - 2 servings per bottle and no one is drinking half - at least not me, haha!) but a couple of times a month is totally worth it for me! Blend it with some ice - amazing!
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
My favorite Bolthouse beverage. I drank this non stop for a very very long time. I especially love that it's vegan, which suits people who are lactose or vegan. It's not too sweet and not too spicy. It's the perfect amount of vanilla chai to be honest. Worth the money, especially when it's on sale.