Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Banana Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Wendy C.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #67 in Smoothies

Bolthouse® Farms Strawberry Banana Fruit Smoothie.
66 Strawberries + 3 2/3 Banana.
Per Bottle.
13 Servings of Fruit Per Bottle.
100% Fruit Smoothie + Boosts.
Blend of from and not from concentrate juices.
Sweetened only with all natural fruit. see more...

• This product looks good has anyone tried it?2 Answers
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
Review for: 1.54 Lt more...
After trying the little bottle for my one early morning road trip with a client . I love bolthouse Farm smoothies at least the strawberry banana one..

Usually not a smoothie drinker but wife and I came across these and I now love them and the big bottle is a now must have in the fridge..
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
This strawberry banana smoothie is one of my favorite breakfast drinks, it has real strawberries and a whole banana that taste amazing in the texture is very smooth I buy at least a couple of these every month! I definitely recommend!
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
All four of kids love this stuff. It's so easy for the, to olé and drink. No mixing and no buying tons of fruit. Pour and go in the pruning. It's super cheap for a huge bottle at Sam's or Costco too. I think I paid $4.00 for it.
Erin M.
Malden, MA
This is my favorite bottled smoothie. I'm not a huge fan of the sugar content but it tastes so delicious. Other brands are a little too artificial tasting, and I feel like this one is the closest you can get to a home made strawberry banana smoothie. Also, incredible hangover cure!
Alexandria S.
My husband could live off of these. He drinks one every week or so. The amount of sugar is really high but very tasty. The price isn't bad and you get a lot if you drink small amounts.
Katie R.
Be careful with how much you drink in one sitting. It's so delicious you can drink the whole bottle, but that's a lot of fiber intake that your plumbing will not be thanking you for later! This flavor is good for frozen smoothies, or on its own.
Virginia G.
Zeeland , MI
We love smoothies in our house but not always have time to make them so grabbing this is so good we love the flavors plus the benefits that come with every drink . Definitely a must buy
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
We almost always have these Bolthouse farm fruit/protein drinks in our fridge. They are cheaper than the leading brand, but also taste just as good! They are healthy and we will continue to buy over and over!
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
I love this company and all of their products, and this is my favorite flavor of all time. I always grab one when I'm at the grocery store and drink it while I shop. Than of course I pick up 5 more just to take home with me and drink throughout the week. Beware if you have digestion problems such as acid reflux, because I do myself, and sometimes it can increase my acid reflux. But they're so delicious that it's worth it!!
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Boathouse Farms smoothies are all so delicious! The texture and density of them is one of the more important things for me, as it isn't too thick or too liquidy. I do wish they lasted longer after opening, but that would also mean adding more preservatives which isn't always too fun to have.
tatianna c.
This product looks good has anyone tried it?