BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #48 in Juice

Everyone Has A Secret Ingredient In Their Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Ours Is Getting Up Earlier And Staying A Bit Later To Make Sure The Fruit Is Grown, Juiced And Mixed Just Right. That And A Touch Of Apple And Pear.

Strawberry Puree, Banana Puree, Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Pectin, Natural Flavors, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).

Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Banana
  • "I've got the green flavor as well as but that one grows on you; the Strawberry banana one tastes amazing! " in 2 reviews
  • "It taste great and it is 8 servings of fruit so it's great for you too." in 1 review
Rose B.
Nashville
Sooooo delicious! got it the first time at Kroger for buy one get one so I believe it was 1.50$ each and then went grocery shopping at walmart and grabbed one for 2$ but it's super delicious! I love mcdonalds strawberry and banana smoothie and this one is even better. Has more elements - pear, apple! So yummy! and worth a buy! Must try this if you're a fan of 🍓🍌 mmmmmm! love love love!
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
I usually don’t like smoothies but my wife and I came across these at our wal mart and she bought us a few..

I had a early morning food trip with a client and need breakfast and had mine.. I feel in love with the strawberry banana one and now it is a must have in fridge for morning when I don’t have time to eat before work.. AMAZINGLY good
Jessica G.
Olathe, KS
I grab this for days I know I won’t have time to make a smoothie for myself. They taste delicious and while they aren’t packed with protein like my homemade smoothies they’re certainly better than skipping breakfast and they taste way better than dry breakfast bars.
Krystle B.
Winthrop
This juice is absolutely delicious I love having it in the house. The juice is thicker than your typical juice but don’t let that freak you out it’s amazing! It’s a bit pricier than your normal juice but it’s healthier so I think it’s worth it.
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
After trying the little bottle for my one early morning road trip with a client . I love bolthouse Farm smoothies at least the strawberry banana one..

Usually not a smoothie drinker but wife and I came across these and I now love them and the big bottle is a now must have in the fridge..
billie k.
Plainview, AR
Who knew that there was such good healthy drinks! Super yummy and refreshing. Prefect for a quick, easy super lunch when your on the go. I like the flavor of strawberry banana. They have other great flavors to choice from than just this!
Tina L.
Out of all the flavors, this is definitely my favorite one! It’s so good and I would always gravitate towards this flavor. It is also affordable because a lot of times the grocery store would have coupons and deals for this brand.
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
This is yummy! It’s great with some fruit on the side. It isn’t enough to fill you up so I would t use it as a meal replacement but definitely a good breakfast option. What I don’t like is it isn’t all natural as it claims to be.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
This juice blend is a little more thick so it’s almost like a smoothie when it’s cold, which is wonderful! It tastes like it shouldn’t be good for you but it is! There’s a little more sugar in this one than their other juices buts it’s so delicious!
Trudy D.
I love the taste of fresh strawberry banana smoothies without having to make the smoothie myself. Love this brand and I live the way it looks packaging wise and I love to buy these on the run, it’s a great product
tatianna c.
This product looks good has anyone tried it?
Bridget T.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this high in calories?

back