Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Banana

by Bolthouse Farms

Everyone Has A Secret Ingredient In Their Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Ours Is Getting Up Earlier And Staying A Bit Later To Make Sure The Fruit Is Grown, Juiced And Mixed Just Right. That And A Touch Of Apple And Pear.

Strawberry Puree, Banana Puree, Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Pectin, Natural Flavors, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).

Is this high in calories?
This product looks good has anyone tried it?
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Banana!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I've got the green flavor as well as but that one grows on you; the Strawberry banana one tastes amazing! ” in reviews
“It taste great and it is 8 servings of fruit so it's great for you too.” in reviews
Leander, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to drink this every morning before and during work and I was able to stay energized all day. It gives you the nutrients you need without having to take the time to make a smoothie yourself. It’s great for on the go. I’ve gotten my family to start drinking it as well. It’s worth the price and so delicious! I love the flavor.
Strawberry banana is my favorite fruit combination so this is my go-to refrigerated smoothie! I drink this with breakfast or if I want a sweet treat. The thickness is exactly what I would expect from a smoothie and it stays fresh long enough that I don't have to throw it out if I don't use it all right away.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Bolthouse Farms juices! The are a great drink that is very nutritious. I especially like this strawberry banana flavor. They are a good quality drink at an affordable price. I have been drinking Bolthouse Farms juices for many years now. I will continue to buy Bolthouse Farms drinks in the future.
Battle Creek
This is my go to smoothie! For breakfast, for a snack any time! It's pretty affordable but the quality of this drink is worth the price! Nothing I would change about it! I've been drinking it since I was young and I love it! I absolutely recommend you to try it out and see what you think!
Bradford , OH
I love love love this drink. The strawberry banana flavor is the best and so refreshing. It is the perfect thing to grab on the go to cover breakfast or lunch. I think it tasted way better than other brands I have tried. I buy these often and will continue to buy again.
Belding, MI
This is probably my favorite fruity flavor they offer! It’s super thick and really filling! You can tell it’s made with fresh fruit and it will last you all day. The price is a bit more expensive than other juices, but it is absolutely worth it. I have a sensitive stomach and these make me feel great.
Monroe, LA
Very delicious u can taste the fruit I use it as part of my diet the value is very good it's worth the buy there is nothing to improve on this product I can drink it every day and night I would buy this over any shake and yes I would buy it again I told my mom and friends about it
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite Bolthouse Farms flavor! I have a super sensitive stomach and this has never bothered me. It tastes great and is super convenient and cheaper than Naked but tastes just as good!
Maple Heights, OH
Very delicious!!! It's a smoothie. Tastes exactly like strawberry and banana. Very sweet and creamy. It's a little thicker than the other flavors. Very fulfilling. Great for the whole family.
Franklin, LA
Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Banana uploaded by Akula E.
I look at this in the store and thought this would be nasty but I was like let me try it, and it was good you can taste the bananas and strawberries in it it is very good