BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #39 in Juice

Everyone Has A Secret Ingredient In Their Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Ours Is Getting Up Earlier And Staying A Bit Later To Make Sure The Fruit Is Grown, Juiced And Mixed Just Right. That And A Touch Of Apple And Pear.

Strawberry Puree, Banana Puree, Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Pectin, Natural Flavors, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I've got the green flavor as well as but that one grows on you; the Strawberry banana one tastes amazing! " in 2 reviews
  • "It taste great and it is 8 servings of fruit so it's great for you too." in 1 review
Rose B.
Nashville
Sooooo delicious! got it the first time at Kroger for buy one get one so I believe it was 1.50$ each and then went grocery shopping at walmart and grabbed one for 2$ but it's super delicious! I love mcdonalds strawberry and banana smoothie and this one is even better. Has more elements - pear, apple! So yummy! and worth a buy! Must try this if you're a fan of 🍓🍌 mmmmmm! love love love!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is my favorite drink to have before work. It helps when you have an early morning at work. The taste is amazing! I will continue to buy it. If I had to compare Naked vs this one. I would say hands down this one. I'm not a sure fan of any Naked products. Not that it's a bad company. I just don't like the taste of their products. I would recommend it to anyone!
Julie P.
I truly love the taste of these drinks, but I gave it four stars because of the high amount of sugar! It may be the natural sugars from the fruits, but Lord have mercy! It seems slightly deceiving to market yourself as a sort of health drink, but have such a high sugar content. Either way, I can say, they are absolutely delicious!
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
I usually don’t like smoothies but my wife and I came across these at our wal mart and she bought us a few..

I had a early morning food trip with a client and need breakfast and had mine.. I feel in love with the strawberry banana one and now it is a must have in fridge for morning when I don’t have time to eat before work.. AMAZINGLY good
Alissa M.
I don’t drink bolthouse often, but if I do this is one of the flavours I gravitate towards. It’s not at all like fresh made smoothies, but it’s good for on the go or for kids school lunches. It’s healthiER than some option so the pros and cons kind of balance themselves out.
Jessica G.
Olathe, KS
I grab this for days I know I won’t have time to make a smoothie for myself. They taste delicious and while they aren’t packed with protein like my homemade smoothies they’re certainly better than skipping breakfast and they taste way better than dry breakfast bars.
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
After trying the little bottle for my one early morning road trip with a client . I love bolthouse Farm smoothies at least the strawberry banana one..

Usually not a smoothie drinker but wife and I came across these and I now love them and the big bottle is a now must have in the fridge..
billie k.
Plainview, AR
Who knew that there was such good healthy drinks! Super yummy and refreshing. Prefect for a quick, easy super lunch when your on the go. I like the flavor of strawberry banana. They have other great flavors to choice from than just this!
Tina L.
Out of all the flavors, this is definitely my favorite one! It’s so good and I would always gravitate towards this flavor. It is also affordable because a lot of times the grocery store would have coupons and deals for this brand.
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
This is yummy! It’s great with some fruit on the side. It isn’t enough to fill you up so I would t use it as a meal replacement but definitely a good breakfast option. What I don’t like is it isn’t all natural as it claims to be.
tatianna c.
This product looks good has anyone tried it?
Bridget T.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this high in calories?