BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #3 in Juice

Everyone Has A Secret Ingredient In Their Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Ours Is Getting Up Earlier And Staying A Bit Later To Make Sure The Fruit Is Grown, Juiced And Mixed Just Right. That And A Touch Of Apple And Pear.

Strawberry Puree, Banana Puree, Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Pectin, Natural Flavors, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I've got the green flavor as well as but that one grows on you; the Strawberry banana one tastes amazing! " in 2 reviews
  • "It taste great and it is 8 servings of fruit so it's great for you too." in 1 review
Rose B.
Nashville
Sooooo delicious! got it the first time at Kroger for buy one get one so I believe it was 1.50$ each and then went grocery shopping at walmart and grabbed one for 2$ but it's super delicious! I love mcdonalds strawberry and banana smoothie and this one is even better. Has more elements - pear, apple! So yummy! and worth a buy! Must try this if you're a fan of 🍓🍌 mmmmmm! love love love!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is my favorite drink to have before work. It helps when you have an early morning at work. The taste is amazing! I will continue to buy it. If I had to compare Naked vs this one. I would say hands down this one. I'm not a sure fan of any Naked products. Not that it's a bad company. I just don't like the taste of their products. I would recommend it to anyone!
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
I usually don’t like smoothies but my wife and I came across these at our wal mart and she bought us a few..

I had a early morning food trip with a client and need breakfast and had mine.. I feel in love with the strawberry banana one and now it is a must have in fridge for morning when I don’t have time to eat before work.. AMAZINGLY good
Jessica G.
Olathe, KS
I grab this for days I know I won’t have time to make a smoothie for myself. They taste delicious and while they aren’t packed with protein like my homemade smoothies they’re certainly better than skipping breakfast and they taste way better than dry breakfast bars.
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
After trying the little bottle for my one early morning road trip with a client . I love bolthouse Farm smoothies at least the strawberry banana one..

Usually not a smoothie drinker but wife and I came across these and I now love them and the big bottle is a now must have in the fridge..
a n.
st. marys
This is actuallyMy favorite movie ever I get it all the time like every time I name I’m in a grocery shop I just half to stop and get it because it’s so good it tastes like heaven save my soul. I would definitely recommend it to others because they would just be in for the ride of their lives!!!!
Tina L.
Out of all the flavors, this is definitely my favorite one! It’s so good and I would always gravitate towards this flavor. It is also affordable because a lot of times the grocery store would have coupons and deals for this brand.
Anita M.
This juice is so delicious. It is seriously one of the best tasting health drinks that I have ever tasted. It is very smooth and sweet. Perhaps a bit too much sugar, but I felt very energized and my digestive system thanked me ✔👍
Rose B.
Nashville
THIS IS AMAZINGGGGGGG! Banana strawberrys hint of pear and I think lemon. Idk it was fantasticccccc. Got it at Kroger for a deal of buy one get one so I think they're affordable at 3 dollars, got it for half so 1.50 each. Wow. It's delicious. I like the mcds strawberry banana but this was better. Ah. YUMMMY!
Annabel V.
Fort Worth
Yes yes yes! I love this stuff. You can never go wrong with strawberry and banana. It’s not expensive and you get a good size amount. I don’t buy this too often, but when I do I’m always in a good mood and happy.
tatianna c.
This product looks good has anyone tried it?
Bridget T.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this high in calories?