BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Imagine A Farmer’s Market At The Height Of Summer. Think Peaches, Plums, Apricots, Nectarines. Then Add A Little Banana For Creamy Consistency.  This Smoothie Has All These Juices Plus More, Like Ground Chia Seeds.

Nectarine Juice From Concentrate (Water, Nectarine Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Peach Puree, Plum Puree, Banana Puree, Apricot Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apricot Puree Concentrate), Nectarine Puree, Ground Chia, Acerola Puree From Concentrate (Water, Acerola Puree Concentrate), Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin A (Beta Carotene).

Casey R.
Belle Rive
Tasty and a nice change from regular orange juice. I’ve bought this several times and love it.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
this juice is my favorite from this brand, i wish it came in the larger size juggs. it does have that thickness to it so i always add ice and let it melt a little. a bit pricey but meijer often has 2 for $5 that i take advantage of and always buy when they are on sale
Megan R.
somerset
Overall a good tasting juice. I don't like how much sugar is packed in these drinks though. I probably won't be purchasing again.
Kayleigh M.
Seattle, WA
This smoothie is sweet and earthy! I loved drinking it blended with I've and spinach. It's full of fruits that aren't in most bottled smoothies so I love the diversity compared to other products.
Kate D.
Slatersville, RI
This smoothie is so delicious.  It takes fresh and is packed with vitamins and nutrients.  I used to buy these a lot more regularly but they don't have them at my local store now that I've moved.  I'd highly recommend it for anyone who loves smoothies and is looking for more healthy nutrient intake.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
So deliciously sweet and thick. I like how creamy the mouth feel is without being too chunky or weirdly gritty.
Nina P.
Really good, i love the fruit combinations. It's a little pricey but it's worth it, not too fond of the packaging, I feel it could be at least made of glass. I would rebuy this because it really gives you many vitamins.
Brittany L.
University Pl, WA
This flavor is so yummy! I was lucky enough to receive some free flavors directly from bolthouse farms (an awesome thank you for being a loyal customer) and this was a flavor I got to try! It's mildly sweet and perfect blend of nectarines and peaches and all that other stone fruit yumminess!
Kayci M.
Spring Hill, FL
I wish these weren't so expensive. I love these drinks. They're are filling and tasty.
Atarah H.
Smooth,Creamy and very tasty! I love Bolthouse products. It tastes like they actually to time to make this product. Great variety of fruits and it is great in the morning or for a snack. Affordable and great for everyone