BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Imagine A Farmer’s Market At The Height Of Summer. Think Peaches, Plums, Apricots, Nectarines. Then Add A Little Banana For Creamy Consistency.  This Smoothie Has All These Juices Plus More, Like Ground Chia Seeds.

Nectarine Juice From Concentrate (Water, Nectarine Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Peach Puree, Plum Puree, Banana Puree, Apricot Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apricot Puree Concentrate), Nectarine Puree, Ground Chia, Acerola Puree From Concentrate (Water, Acerola Puree Concentrate), Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin A (Beta Carotene).

Suzette H.
Philadelphia , PA
I usually avoid stone fruit drinks and just stick to berries but this was incredible. Not too sweet, not too sour, just perfect. And I haven’t found another brand that does stone fruit as well as this one.
Tiffany S.
Gloversville
Great green juice when it's available at the store. Crisp and refreshing and perfect for the hot summer months. Great bold flavors
Stevie R.
Sandy, OR
Almost all of the Bolthouse Farms juices I have tried, I’ve enjoyed. All very naturally flavor packed and good for you.
Kelli L.
Yummmm. Good way to get your fruit and veggies in if you have. Busy day and don’t have a lot of time
Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
Bolthouse are my favorite brand! I think they taste better than Naked juices. Plus the price is better and flavors are full.
Macy F.
Nashville, TN
Delicious, fruity, bold, refreshing, and healthy. I could drink this every day of my life.
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
So amazingly good!! It is hard to find but when I do I buy them all. I just love everything about the Stone Fruit smoothie. It is the ultimate spring time drink.
Jill N.
It has a good taste and i like all the ingredients in it. I use this when I need some calories on the go and it is perfect. I'm definitely a repeat buyer and like to take advantage when the store has these on sale😎
Casey R.
Belle Rive
Tasty and a nice change from regular orange juice. I’ve bought this several times and love it.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
this juice is my favorite from this brand, i wish it came in the larger size juggs. it does have that thickness to it so i always add ice and let it melt a little. a bit pricey but meijer often has 2 for $5 that i take advantage of and always buy when they are on sale