BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Imagine A Farmer’s Market At The Height Of Summer. Think Peaches, Plums, Apricots, Nectarines. Then Add A Little Banana For Creamy Consistency.  This Smoothie Has All These Juices Plus More, Like Ground Chia Seeds.

Nectarine Juice From Concentrate (Water, Nectarine Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Peach Puree, Plum Puree, Banana Puree, Apricot Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apricot Puree Concentrate), Nectarine Puree, Ground Chia, Acerola Puree From Concentrate (Water, Acerola Puree Concentrate), Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin A (Beta Carotene).

Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
Bolthouse are my favorite brand! I think they taste better than Naked juices. Plus the price is better and flavors are full.
Hannah A.
I love being able to drink something that is so healthy for you! Fairly affordable, and like i said good for you
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
My family always has the green machine in our house it has so many veggies but still tastes like apples i love it
Cait N.
Overland, MO
So deliciously sweet and thick. I like how creamy the mouth feel is without being too chunky or weirdly gritty.
Jordan S.
Great flavor! I love these for a quick grab and go breakfast on the run. The taste is great and not too sweet
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
I'm for all natural and 100% fruit juice and this does clinch the thirst. It's not very expensive either.
Casey R.
Belle Rive
Tasty and a nice change from regular orange juice. I’ve bought this several times and love it.
Jennifer C.
Yum is all I have to say so good and the varieties are endless. Love this juice. It's so good
Macy F.
Nashville, TN
Delicious, fruity, bold, refreshing, and healthy. I could drink this every day of my life.
Kayci M.
Spring Hill, FL
I wish these weren't so expensive. I love these drinks. They're are filling and tasty.