BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Imagine A Farmer’s Market At The Height Of Summer. Think Peaches, Plums, Apricots, Nectarines. Then Add A Little Banana For Creamy Consistency.  This Smoothie Has All These Juices Plus More, Like Ground Chia Seeds.

Nectarine Juice From Concentrate (Water, Nectarine Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Peach Puree, Plum Puree, Banana Puree, Apricot Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apricot Puree Concentrate), Nectarine Puree, Ground Chia, Acerola Puree From Concentrate (Water, Acerola Puree Concentrate), Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin A (Beta Carotene).

Ananya R.
Columbia, SC
I used to drink one of these every morning when I was in high school . Slightly pricey for just one so it makes more sense to me to buy a bigger one for more than one day . Great tasting and filling . Would repurchase again & again.
Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
I am not sure which Blothouse product to write about they are all so delicious! I simply can't praise the company enough for a excellent source of vegetables and fruit, in such a beautifully composed product.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is such a good brand and HALF the price of naked juice. I love this juice because it's tasty and refreshing. My boyfriend and I but it quite often. I love how the juice tastes as well. Will buy again!
Kris W.
Livermore, CO
I love all of the Bolthouse Farms drinks. I drink the stone fruit or c-boost when I'm feeling down and I'm hooked on the protein vanilla bean to get me through the day.
Orleny L.
Stony Brook, NY
I love bolt house, a lot more than i like Naked. It tastes a lot healthier and fresher. My favorite are the peaches, mango and blueberry. I can literally drink these all day.
Amanda L.
I was hoping this would be more peachy but it wasn't. It has alittle bit of an odd taste that I can't put my finger on. I prefer Naked juices to Bolthouse.
Casey C.
Arlington, VA
This was a very tasty drink and got in a couple servings of fruit, so that was great. However, a bit on the costlier side and much sugar!
Selina S.
San Antonio , TX
One of my fav choices from bolthouse! This one is sweet, but not too sweet. I love that it has an ample serving of fruits and or veggies.
Brittany S.
Love these juices, the texture isn't too much and the flavor is great!! I love anything with mango and these definitely don't disappoint
Megan R.
somerset
Overall a good tasting juice. I don't like how much sugar is packed in these drinks though. I probably won't be purchasing again.