BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Imagine A Farmer’s Market At The Height Of Summer. Think Peaches, Plums, Apricots, Nectarines. Then Add A Little Banana For Creamy Consistency.  This Smoothie Has All These Juices Plus More, Like Ground Chia Seeds.

Nectarine Juice From Concentrate (Water, Nectarine Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Peach Puree, Plum Puree, Banana Puree, Apricot Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apricot Puree Concentrate), Nectarine Puree, Ground Chia, Acerola Puree From Concentrate (Water, Acerola Puree Concentrate), Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin A (Beta Carotene).

Misty R.
Allerton, IL
I didn't like the flavor of this juice I love bolthouse farms but this one just wasn't as good as others. Not good enough for me to buy it again I finished it pretty fast and no probably not wouldn't recommend
Elaine D.
The Stone Fruit smoothie was good but not very high on anyone's favorite list in my little circle. Made with nectarines, pears, apples, peaches, plums, bananas, apricots, ground chia seeds, acerola cherries and a few added vitamins, this smoothie has the classic thick smoothie texture but the flavors don't jump out and grab your attention like some of the other blends do. There are twenty-three grams of sugar and it comes in two sizes for all your smoothie needs.
andrenna c.
I love their juices but this is my favorite. The flavors are are amazing and compliment each other well. It taste like I made it from home. The apricot and nectarine are my favorite in it but ithey are over powering. Kinda want
Amanda L.
I was hoping this would be more peachy but it wasn't. It has alittle bit of an odd taste that I can't put my finger on. I prefer Naked juices to Bolthouse.
Casey C.
Arlington, VA
This was a very tasty drink and got in a couple servings of fruit, so that was great. However, a bit on the costlier side and much sugar!
Selina S.
San antonio, TX
One of my fav choices from bolthouse! This one is sweet, but not too sweet. I love that it has an ample serving of fruits and or veggies.
Brittany S.
Love these juices, the texture isn't too much and the flavor is great!! I love anything with mango and these definitely don't disappoint
Megan R.
somerset
Overall a good tasting juice. I don't like how much sugar is packed in these drinks though. I probably won't be purchasing again.
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
My family always has the green machine in our house it has so many veggies but still tastes like apples i love it
Hannah A.
I love being able to drink something that is so healthy for you! Fairly affordable, and like i said good for you