BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Imagine A Farmer’s Market At The Height Of Summer. Think Peaches, Plums, Apricots, Nectarines. Then Add A Little Banana For Creamy Consistency.  This Smoothie Has All These Juices Plus More, Like Ground Chia Seeds.

Nectarine Juice From Concentrate (Water, Nectarine Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Peach Puree, Plum Puree, Banana Puree, Apricot Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apricot Puree Concentrate), Nectarine Puree, Ground Chia, Acerola Puree From Concentrate (Water, Acerola Puree Concentrate), Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin A (Beta Carotene).

Jill N.
It has a good taste and i like all the ingredients in it. I use this when I need some calories on the go and it is perfect. I'm definitely a repeat buyer and like to take advantage when the store has these on sale😎
Kayleigh M.
SEATTLE, WA
This smoothie is sweet and earthy! I loved drinking it blended with I've and spinach. It's full of fruits that aren't in most bottled smoothies so I love the diversity compared to other products.
Christine S.
portland
This is my favorite flavor from bolt house farms. The packaging is great never spills out from the top when closed and the flavor is so delicious! I'd definitely recommend because it's affordable for the product ingredients.
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
So amazingly good!! It is hard to find but when I do I buy them all. I just love everything about the Stone Fruit smoothie. It is the ultimate spring time drink.
Misty R.
Allerton, IL
I didn't like the flavor of this juice I love bolthouse farms but this one just wasn't as good as others. Not good enough for me to buy it again I finished it pretty fast and no probably not wouldn't recommend
Elaine D.
The Stone Fruit smoothie was good but not very high on anyone's favorite list in my little circle. Made with nectarines, pears, apples, peaches, plums, bananas, apricots, ground chia seeds, acerola cherries and a few added vitamins, this smoothie has the classic thick smoothie texture but the flavors don't jump out and grab your attention like some of the other blends do. There are twenty-three grams of sugar and it comes in two sizes for all your smoothie needs.
andrenna c.
I love their juices but this is my favorite. The flavors are are amazing and compliment each other well. It taste like I made it from home. The apricot and nectarine are my favorite in it but ithey are over powering. Kinda want
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Bolt house is one of my favorite brands and I only enjoy this one and naked sometimes this one has a more creamy smoothie like texture that isn't to rough, the flavors are sometimes even better than the other brands and more creamier, and did I mention it's cheaper too (: win win!
Nina P.
Really good, i love the fruit combinations. It's a little pricey but it's worth it, not too fond of the packaging, I feel it could be at least made of glass. I would rebuy this because it really gives you many vitamins.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Love these smoothies. So great to drink and very tasty! Love that these are easy to find in the store and not very expensive. They don't have a weird aftertaste and don't contain a lot of weird things you can't pronounce.