BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Imagine A Farmer’s Market At The Height Of Summer. Think Peaches, Plums, Apricots, Nectarines. Then Add A Little Banana For Creamy Consistency.  This Smoothie Has All These Juices Plus More, Like Ground Chia Seeds.

Nectarine Juice From Concentrate (Water, Nectarine Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Peach Puree, Plum Puree, Banana Puree, Apricot Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apricot Puree Concentrate), Nectarine Puree, Ground Chia, Acerola Puree From Concentrate (Water, Acerola Puree Concentrate), Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin A (Beta Carotene).

Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Bolt house is one of my favorite brands and I only enjoy this one and naked sometimes this one has a more creamy smoothie like texture that isn't to rough, the flavors are sometimes even better than the other brands and more creamier, and did I mention it's cheaper too (: win win!
Ananya R.
Columbia , SC
I used to drink one of these every morning when I was in high school . Slightly pricey for just one so it makes more sense to me to buy a bigger one for more than one day . Great tasting and filling . Would repurchase again & again.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Love these smoothies. So great to drink and very tasty! Love that these are easy to find in the store and not very expensive. They don't have a weird aftertaste and don't contain a lot of weird things you can't pronounce.
Jasmine H.
Raleigh, NC
these smoothies are pretty good, however they leave a kind of weird after taste. I prefer these over the naked juices because they are a little more healthy, however that after taste is a little weird
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
I am not sure which Blothouse product to write about they are all so delicious! I simply can't praise the company enough for a excellent source of vegetables and fruit, in such a beautifully composed product.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is such a good brand and HALF the price of naked juice. I love this juice because it's tasty and refreshing. My boyfriend and I but it quite often. I love how the juice tastes as well. Will buy again!
Kayleigh M.
Seattle, WA
This smoothie is sweet and earthy! I loved drinking it blended with I've and spinach. It's full of fruits that aren't in most bottled smoothies so I love the diversity compared to other products.
Christine S.
portland
This is my favorite flavor from bolt house farms. The packaging is great never spills out from the top when closed and the flavor is so delicious! I'd definitely recommend because it's affordable for the product ingredients.
Kris W.
Livermore , CO
I love all of the Bolthouse Farms drinks. I drink the stone fruit or c-boost when I'm feeling down and I'm hooked on the protein vanilla bean to get me through the day.
Orleny L.
Stony Brook, NY
I love bolt house, a lot more than i like Naked. It tastes a lot healthier and fresher. My favorite are the peaches, mango and blueberry. I can literally drink these all day.