BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Imagine A Farmer’s Market At The Height Of Summer. Think Peaches, Plums, Apricots, Nectarines. Then Add A Little Banana For Creamy Consistency.  This Smoothie Has All These Juices Plus More, Like Ground Chia Seeds.

Nectarine Juice From Concentrate (Water, Nectarine Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Peach Puree, Plum Puree, Banana Puree, Apricot Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apricot Puree Concentrate), Nectarine Puree, Ground Chia, Acerola Puree From Concentrate (Water, Acerola Puree Concentrate), Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin A (Beta Carotene).

Valerie C.
Bolthouse Farms smoothies are my favorite type of drink this brand makes. The drink is the perfect consistency it is not too thick and it is not too runny. They are packed with flavor that is refreshing and provides energy for the day. I feel that Bolthouse Farms is a cheap alternative too expensive healthy fruit drinks the cost is typically $2 cheaper than other brands. I have seen Boathouse farms at several of my local grocery stores as well as Target.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
I loved the taste and texture of this product. I think you get a decent amount of product for the price you pay. The texture is good it's a little thicker then juice but not to thick. I definitely recommend to others and buy this over and over.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I have a few personal favorites from Bolthouse, but I really enjoy this stone fruit flavor. It's a bit peachy and a bit citrusy. One bottle is very satisfying (I want to say it may actually be 2 servings.) I like to keep a couple of these in my fridge for mornings when I don't have time for breakfast.
Brittany L.
University Pl, WA
This flavor is so yummy! I was lucky enough to receive some free flavors directly from bolthouse farms (an awesome thank you for being a loyal customer) and this was a flavor I got to try! It's mildly sweet and perfect blend of nectarines and peaches and all that other stone fruit yumminess!
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I loved Bolthouse until I realized how much sugar and sodium is really in it. Like an unhealthy amount! If you are someone who doesn't care much about labels than you will probably enjoy these because they are sweet and creamy. They do not leave a bad aftertaste or film in your mouth.
Kate D.
Slatersville, RI
This smoothie is so delicious.  It takes fresh and is packed with vitamins and nutrients.  I used to buy these a lot more regularly but they don't have them at my local store now that I've moved.  I'd highly recommend it for anyone who loves smoothies and is looking for more healthy nutrient intake.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
this juice is my favorite from this brand, i wish it came in the larger size juggs. it does have that thickness to it so i always add ice and let it melt a little. a bit pricey but meijer often has 2 for $5 that i take advantage of and always buy when they are on sale
Sasha M.
San antonio, TX
I'm always looking for a good smoothie blend I can buy already bottled and this is my favorite brand for that, the flavor is always really good and I usually can't taste the veggies in it. it is a little more on the expensive side for just a bottled smoothie but I would buy it again.
Ananya R.
Columbia , SC
I used to drink one of these every morning when I was in high school . Slightly pricey for just one so it makes more sense to me to buy a bigger one for more than one day . Great tasting and filling . Would repurchase again & again.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Love these smoothies. So great to drink and very tasty! Love that these are easy to find in the store and not very expensive. They don't have a weird aftertaste and don't contain a lot of weird things you can't pronounce.