Bolthouse Farms Ready to Eat Baby-Cut Carrots uploaded by Dung T.Bolthouse Farms Ready to Eat Baby-Cut Carrots uploaded by Kendra A.Bolthouse Farms Ready to Eat Baby-Cut Carrots uploaded by Katiria S.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Bolthouse?? Farms Ready to Eat Baby-Cut Carrots.
35 calories per serving.
Since 1915.
Low in saturated fat & cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association.
heartcheckmark.org.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturate fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of disease.
No preservatives. see more...

• Is this brand fresh? Does it have a good price? Where do you buy...1 Answers
Bailey B.
Okay y’all call me crazy but I️ Cooked these with the Cracker Barrel recipe and let me tell you, those are the best carrots I’ve ever had. I️ used butter, brown sugar, a little vanilla, and voila! Super yummy and quick to make!
Sarah R.
Foodie Expert
These are awesome for meal prepping! They're the perfect size for dividing into on-the-go lunches or snacks for the week! I bought them from Walmart. They're inexpensive and delicious! Always very crisp.
Cindy T.
Foodie Expert
Baby carrots are my favorite, so good, these are very flavorful and yes healthy, I like eating them alone as a snack or on salads , my daughter loves these too so that's a plus, I will keep buying again.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Foodie Expert
I can go through a bag of these a week all by myself - I love them. Carrots are one of my favorite veggies and these are so great because they're ready to snack on. I eat them plain, but I'll also dip them in hummus or cook with them.
Jackeline V.
San Antonio , TX
You can't go wrong with baby carrots, seriously you just can't! These are the perfect size for anyone especially with little ones. And are always fresh and crisp when taken out of the bag. We usually have to buy two or more bags because that's how much we love them.
alexis m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
These are fresh and crisp. They are great for a snack or even part of a lunch. I plan on packing these for my daughter's school lunches this year.
Megan J.
Amherstdale, WV
I love these carrots!!! So fresh!! Great quality!! Affordable!! Taste amazing!! Dip them in ranch and you have to perfect midnight snack!! 😍
Stephanie H.
Great carrots we get them all the time. Good for dipping in hummus or ranch and also great to cook in pot roast!
Guadalupe R.
Foodie Expert
Love these carrots and so do my siblings. They're sweet and crunchy. We eat them with ranch as a healthy snack.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand of carrots that we buy. They taste great and they last a while in the fridge as well.
Ines G.
Foodie Expert
Is this brand fresh? Does it have a good price? Where do you buy it?