BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Protein shakes. You had one, you had 'em all, right? Wrong. Our Protein PLUS™ Mango packs a whopping 30 grams of protein per 15.2 oz. bottle into a shake with deceptively dessert-like consistency. Meaning if you close your eyes you could pretend you're having a milkshake. Let's see the other protein drinks do that. see more...

Cassie D.
Dallas, TX
I really like that this Bolthouse Farms drink has added protein. And it has a good, thick texture. Very satisfying. But the flavor was off..I couldn't really put my finger on it but there was something about it that I didn't like.
Adrienne W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Had a pretty good flavor but was too chalky for my taste. If I'm going to buy a bottled protein drink I like it to not be gritty, even after being shaken.
August Z.
Clay Center, KS
This stuff is the bomb. I love to drink this after a work out or on a day when I'm running short on time and need something in my stomach but don't have time for a meal. Definitely a good flavor as far as protein shakes go just be sure to shake it up before you pour.