Bolthouse Farms Protein Plus Mango uploaded by Jennyfer D.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

It Takes A Seasoned Expert To Balance The Rich Taste Of Mango And The Power Of 30 Grams Of Protein In A Bottle, All While Keeping It High In Vitamins A, C, And Calcium. It Also Requires The Sweetest, Most Flavorful Mangoes. This Has All Of That And More.

Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Carrot Juice From Concentrate (Water, Carrot Juice Concentrate), Orange Juice From Concentrate (Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Mango Puree From Concentrate (Water, Mango Puree Concentrate), Whey Protein Concentrate, Banana Puree, Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Soy Protein Isolate, Citric Acid, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate And Magnesium Phosphate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc (Zinc Sulfate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).

Jennyfer D.
Orlando, FL
Frankly I'm a mango fanatic. So wandering around in the supermarket and I found this, a yogurt, mango & protein in a drink? Just amazing taste, essential nutrients and the best ingredients. I love it!
Hana B.
Alameda, CA
I used to drink this after I worked out! It is literally as filling as a whole meal at Thanksgiving, plus it is super tasty. You can tell it has protein in it, but the mango flavor does a good job in covering it up for the most part. The consistency is super thick, so be warned this is not a juice. If you work out, I highly recommend checking this drink out! Especially if you love mango.
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
I use this juice for my son when hes not getting enough vegetables. Its also a great thing to pack when going to the park because it helps keep them hydrated and a full belly.
Cassie D.
Dallas, TX
I really like that this Bolthouse Farms drink has added protein. And it has a good, thick texture. Very satisfying. But the flavor was off..I couldn't really put my finger on it but there was something about it that I didn't like.
Cherry J.
Bolthouse makes really good juices and daisy dressings. Evety one of them I've tried has been good. I buy this band often and i cash usually find them on sale at my local grocery store
August Z.
Green, KS
This stuff is the bomb. I love to drink this after a work out or on a day when I'm running short on time and need something in my stomach but don't have time for a meal. Definitely a good flavor as far as protein shakes go just be sure to shake it up before you pour.
Kaira J.
Akron, OH
Overall a really nice mango flavor, just kinda tastes a little chalky, I'm assuming because of the protein. Its sweet enough that you could water it down a bit to helpmeet rid of the chalkiness. My one and three year olds gulped it down with no hesitation though.
Adrienne W.
Had a pretty good flavor but was too chalky for my taste. If I'm going to buy a bottled protein drink I like it to not be gritty, even after being shaken.
Giselle M.
Medley, FL
this shake is the best because have a good flavor, they have a nice presentation i like the bottle and the price so good