Bolthouse Farms Protein Plus Chocolate Shake

We’re Just As Particular About Our Chocolate As We Are About Our Fruits And Vegetables. We Choose Chocolate Rich In Antioxidants And Flavor, And Fold It Into A Shake With 30 Grams Of Protein And 21 Vitamins And Minerals Per Bottle.

Low-fat Milk, Filtered Water, Agave Nectar, Cane Sugar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors, Dipotassium Phosphate, Acacia Gum, Gellan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Carrageenan, Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate), Phosphorus (Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate), Magnesium (Magnesium Phosphate), Chromium (Chromium Chloride), Iodine (Potassium Iodide), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc (Zinc Oxide), Copper (Copper Gluconate).

Do these taste good?
Can you taste a lot of the protein in it?
Does this taste good at all?
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Protein Plus Chocolate Shake!
How would you rate this product?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Bolthouse Farms Protein Plus Chocolate Shake uploaded by Theresa E.
I love having choices of these drinks verses eating! I eat to live not live to eat! Non of these brands are nasty taste’ if you like a chocolate milk shake you most likely will like this! Bolt house has all healthy alternatives !
Michelle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Bolthouse Farms Protein Plus Chocolate Shake uploaded by Michelle P.
A little on the pricey side, I buy this occasionally when I want to treat myself. I love how much protein it has and the chocolate flavor. The texture is smooth for a protein drink and tastes like chocolate milk!
Omar M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Bolthouse Farms Protein Plus Chocolate Shake uploaded by Omar M.
I love this beverage !!! ❤❤❤ My husband's favorite is the protein chocolate 🍫 , he drinks one every morning before work , he says it gives him energy 🤸 and my favorite is the berry boost 💜 it tastes soooo good !!🤤 Ps : we usually buy them from ACME ❤
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Bolthouse Farms Protein Plus Chocolate Shake uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried the Bolthouse Farms Protein Plus Chocolate Shake for the first time today and it is delicious! Great chocolatey flavor and doesn't have that chalky taste as some other brands of protein drinks. I love Bolthouse Farms shakes in general, especially after a good workout. They are so convenient and not too expensive. I've been trying different flavors instead of my usual favorite, Bolthouse Farms Protein Plus Banana Honey Almond Butter, and this chocolate flavor was a good pick. I froze it slightly so it really tasted like a chocolate shake. I would definitely recommend and will for sure repurchase.
Anthony S.
Greenville
I like this product. It tastes just like chocolate milk. The only downside is that it is high calorie but if you are not counting calories then it’s a good buy.
Tyiebbe W.
San Diego, CA
Bolthouse Farms Protein Plus Chocolate Shake uploaded by Tyiebbe W.
This product is healthy and good for when you are on your way to work and need healthy breakfast. Plus it good when you need combined it with a good meal like salad or turkey burger. The cost is very reasonable at food for 3.69 and Ralph's for 4.99. I use when I working along day. It gives me energy all day and way better then drinking soda. It keeps my energy all day
Influenster M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
A little chalky, but tastes good and full of protein. Great when your in a hurry grocery shopping and need a snack.
Amanda L.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
The chocolate flavor on this one was really good but left a little bit of a chalky aftertaste which I’m not a huge fan of. Plus this brand is a little more expensive.
Hannah B.
Cloverdale, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 6
This is so delicious! My kids think it's so yummy because it's chocolate and it's a bonus it has protein in it.
Charlotte H.
Asheville, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
(Actually for blended coffee protein plus) I love this to have for breakfast or as a post workout. The amount of protein is great at keeping me full and the taste and thickness of the shake leaves me satisfied
Ask a question to the Influenster community...