BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #5 in Protein Supplements

We’re Just As Particular About Our Chocolate As We Are About Our Fruits And Vegetables. We Choose Chocolate Rich In Antioxidants And Flavor, And Fold It Into A Shake With 30 Grams Of Protein And 21 Vitamins And Minerals Per Bottle.

Low-fat Milk, Filtered Water, Agave Nectar, Cane Sugar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors, Dipotassium Phosphate, Acacia Gum, Gellan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Carrageenan, Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate), Phosphorus (Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate), Magnesium (Magnesium Phosphate), Chromium (Chromium Chloride), Iodine (Potassium Iodide), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc (Zinc Oxide), Copper (Copper Gluconate).

Katie R.
Bowie, MD
This one taste fabulous but all the sugar. I feel like I have to do another hour of cardio to just burn it off. Plus all the calories in this is not worth it. There are better protein drinks out there. Folks always read the nutritional label to know what you are drinking.
Alli W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I’ve tried numerous protein shakes, and this one definitely tops them all! I️ love that this shake doesn’t taste powdery. It’s nice and smooth, but also thicker than chocolate milk to give it more of the texture of a shake. I️ stock up on these when they are on sale, and when I️ wake up late, they are a great breakfast on the go!
Courtney C.
I love this drink. It makes me feel like I'm indulging, but the protein keeps me full. It's great to have in the morning if you don't like eating first thing like me. It's also great to have after dinner if you're wanting something a little sweet and have the munchies but don't want to eat more.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,162 reviews
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
When you are in need an extra help during exams. This is the drink that I would turn to. It just helped me. The taste is amazing. I will continue to buy this drink. Now I drink these drinks before I go to work. I would recommend any of the flavors that they have. They taste amazing!
renee G.
New York
Delicious but OMG the sugar!! No wonder it tastes so amazing.  It's a little pricey too considering the size.  Now if they could only make something like this without all the sugar and for a little less $$$ they would have a 5 star product.
Rachael B.
One of my favorite protein shakes! It tastes great and doesn’t have too much of the powdery texture you get in other protein shakes. It can be expensive but most stores seem to have a special sale on them every few weeks.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is my absolute favorite meal-replacement drink! I like to drink one serving of the chocolate Bolthouse protein drink and eat a banana for breakfast. It tastes better than regular chocolate milk and has the protein that I look for in a breakfast item.
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
I love bolthouse farms and this particular shake is absolutely delicious! I think it is a little pricey for the size, but well worth it for the taste and nutrients. I am satisfied overall and would recommend!
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is legitimately the best protein smoothie I have ever had. It doesn't taste chalky or grainy, and it is a rich chocolate flavor. It also has a lot of protein which is great for me since I'm a vegetarian.
Taryn C.
Jamica, VT
I love the rich chocolate flavor of this vitamin packed protein shake. Curves your hunger all day with no aftertaste. Worth the price and keeps you going all day. Definitely my go to on the run grab.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else likes this drink ?
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
Are it necessary to drink this after workout?
Emily L.
Davenport, IA
This looks delicious- how does it stack up against other chocolate shakes in taste?
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
How does this compare to other products?
Francisca G.