BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #8 in Protein Supplements

We’re Just As Particular About Our Chocolate As We Are About Our Fruits And Vegetables. We Choose Chocolate Rich In Antioxidants And Flavor, And Fold It Into A Shake With 30 Grams Of Protein And 21 Vitamins And Minerals Per Bottle.

Low-fat Milk, Filtered Water, Agave Nectar, Cane Sugar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors, Dipotassium Phosphate, Acacia Gum, Gellan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Carrageenan, Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate), Phosphorus (Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate), Magnesium (Magnesium Phosphate), Chromium (Chromium Chloride), Iodine (Potassium Iodide), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc (Zinc Oxide), Copper (Copper Gluconate).

• What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Are it necessary to drink this after workout?3 Answers
  • does it taste sweet and actually like chocolate ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
renee G.
New York
Delicious but OMG the sugar!! No wonder it tastes so amazing.  It's a little pricey too considering the size.  Now if they could only make something like this without all the sugar and for a little less $$$ they would have a 5 star product.
Katie R.
Crofton, MD
This one taste fabulous but all the sugar. I feel like I have to do another hour of cardio to just burn it off. Plus all the calories in this is not worth it. There are better protein drinks out there. Folks always read the nutritional label to know what you are drinking.
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I don’t normally like protein shakes/snacks because I hate the taste of whey. I tend to eat them anyway just to get more protein into my diet. I try different things all the time because I’m constantly looking for new high protein drinks and snack. I loved this! It tasted so good. It didn’t have that whey protein taste like so many others. It also had 30 grams of protein! It’s a little bit pricey but I loved it
Alli W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I’ve tried numerous protein shakes, and this one definitely tops them all! I️ love that this shake doesn’t taste powdery. It’s nice and smooth, but also thicker than chocolate milk to give it more of the texture of a shake. I️ stock up on these when they are on sale, and when I️ wake up late, they are a great breakfast on the go!
marolyn c.
This is my favorite protein shake! It has a great consistency and flavor ! You can’t really taste the whey in it, which is good because some people don’t like the taste of whey. I would recommend this to others !
Courtney C.
I love this drink. It makes me feel like I'm indulging, but the protein keeps me full. It's great to have in the morning if you don't like eating first thing like me. It's also great to have after dinner if you're wanting something a little sweet and have the munchies but don't want to eat more.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
When you are in need an extra help during exams. This is the drink that I would turn to. It just helped me. The taste is amazing. I will continue to buy this drink. Now I drink these drinks before I go to work. I would recommend any of the flavors that they have. They taste amazing!
Rachael B.
One of my favorite protein shakes! It tastes great and doesn’t have too much of the powdery texture you get in other protein shakes. It can be expensive but most stores seem to have a special sale on them every few weeks.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is my absolute favorite meal-replacement drink! I like to drink one serving of the chocolate Bolthouse protein drink and eat a banana for breakfast. It tastes better than regular chocolate milk and has the protein that I look for in a breakfast item.
Brittany R.
Johnson City
These are pure nasty. I do not recommend. Not good calorie to protein ratio either. Just don’t get these. I think they are affordable though. Bought these at the grocery store. I repeat. I do not recommend to others.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else likes this drink ?
Emily L.
Davenport, IA
This looks delicious- how does it stack up against other chocolate shakes in taste?
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
How does this compare to other products?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are it necessary to drink this after workout?
Francisca G.