BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

When It Comes To Morning, Our Farmers Don’t Mess Around. We Blend Rich, Flavorful Arabica Coffee With Low-fat Milk To Create A Wake-up Call That Will Keep You Going Strong. With 30 Grams Of Protein And 5 B Vitamins Per Bottle.

Coffee (Water, Coffee Extract), Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Natural Flavors, Dipotassium Phosphate, Acacia Gum, Carrageenan, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).

• Do they not make a reduced sugar version? How much protei...3 Answers
  • Could someone describe the taste and texture of this prod...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this when on an all juice diet? looking t...1 Answers
Natalie H.
Bolthouse Blended Coffee is my go-to smoothie drink. It costs less than what I would typically purchase at a coffee shop. I love the taste, and it contains some caffeine to give me a bit of a boost when needed. I appreciate that it contains a lot of protein, but I only purchase them occasionally due to the high amount of sugar.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
This doesn't have that caffeine in it. Which is kinda disappointed. I think it does make up for the taste. I would say that they need to put more coffee in it. The price is a bit high. Well worth it. I will buy this drink again. I would recommend them to anyone!
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
I sorta would like to see this available at more grocery stores next to ice coffee, perhaps in a half gallon carton? I’ve seen this stuff rarely at aldi like that. It’s only in little bottles at Walmart
Tash V.
My personal favorite is the Salted Caramel, but this flavor is close behind. Tastes like a coffee smoothie. Doesn't taste weird or have any hint of protein. And this has 21g of protein. Only con is that it has 34g of sugar per bottle, unfortunately, Great for on the go.
Carolina E.
Laredo, TX
I did not like this product at all. I drank it and within the hour, I threw it up. I had no problem with other drinks such as these where they're coffee, protein, or smoothie based so I was surprised that I didn't like this one. The taste was also weird. It tasted like none of the flavors combined well. I don't recommend this at all.
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
This is my favorite thing for a busy day. It helps with my caffeine fix and keeps me full when I don't have time to stop for a lunch break. Plus it doesn't have that chalky texture that most protein drinks do making it taste just like iced coffee!
Shanice G.
Harrison, NJ
I love bolthouse farm products! The protein plus blended coffee is my absolute favorite . Its like a mixture between chocolate milk and coffee. I can never get enough!
Lindsay L.
Honestly, these save my life on a consistent basis. As a former barista, it's hard for me to fully kick my coffee habits. I love all of the flavors of the coffee line. This one has extra protein which really helps when you have issues with muscle weakness and shakiness. The taste is very coffee-esque. It's sweet, too, but that may be from the oodles of sugar. Just be wise and don't drink it all at once. Spread it out!
Candice V.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These are SO good! They don't taste chalky or have a weird texture like a lot of protein drinks. They're great in the morning because they're filling and it has coffee in it, so it's really like an all on one breakfast. I can find this on sale at my local grocery store most of the time.
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
I enjoyed this more than I expected. It was very similar to the frappuchinos that starbucks has. Very sweet and tasty like chocolate mocha. I would buy again, I just wish they were a little more affordable. I also love that they have lots of protein but are not overly fattening or sugary.
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
Do they not make a reduced sugar version? How much protein is in this?
Taylor S.
W Lafayette, IN
Does this have a strong coffee taste?
Madeleine K.
Belleville, IL
Could someone describe the taste and texture of this product? I have always wanted to try one but I am afraid that it will be the consistency of a Naked drink.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
What is the texture like? Does it has a strong coffee taste?
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How much sugar is in this? Is it worth it?