Bolthouse Farms Protein Plus Blended Coffee uploaded by Amber S.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

When It Comes To Morning, Our Farmers Don’t Mess Around. We Blend Rich, Flavorful Arabica Coffee With Low-fat Milk To Create A Wake-up Call That Will Keep You Going Strong. With 30 Grams Of Protein And 5 B Vitamins Per Bottle.

Coffee (Water, Coffee Extract), Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Natural Flavors, Dipotassium Phosphate, Acacia Gum, Carrageenan, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).

• Do they not make a reduced sugar version? How much protein is in ...3 Answers
  • Could someone describe the taste and texture of this product? I h...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this when on an all juice diet? looking to try out. 1 Answers
Natalie H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Bolthouse Blended Coffee is my go-to smoothie drink. It costs less than what I would typically purchase at a coffee shop. I love the taste, and it contains some caffeine to give me a bit of a boost when needed. I appreciate that it contains a lot of protein, but I only purchase them occasionally due to the high amount of sugar.
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
I sorta would like to see this available at more grocery stores next to ice coffee, perhaps in a half gallon carton? I’ve seen this stuff rarely at aldi like that. It’s only in little bottles at Walmart
Kevlar B L.
Decent amount of protein and has a decent caffeine amount too. Little thick for me, and I have to be careful to drink this slowly or it will spike my blood sugar and gives me a headache. (Also because of some of the preservatives)
Kiersten G.
Racine , WI
This is so delicious you don't even realize you're drinking a protein drink. The coffee taste is spot on to other mochas I have had and I actually looked forward to drinking this every morning!
Carolina E.
Laredo, TX
I did not like this product at all. I drank it and within the hour, I threw it up. I had no problem with other drinks such as these where they're coffee, protein, or smoothie based so I was surprised that I didn't like this one. The taste was also weird. It tasted like none of the flavors combined well. I don't recommend this at all.
Lindsay L.
Honestly, these save my life on a consistent basis. As a former barista, it's hard for me to fully kick my coffee habits. I love all of the flavors of the coffee line. This one has extra protein which really helps when you have issues with muscle weakness and shakiness. The taste is very coffee-esque. It's sweet, too, but that may be from the oodles of sugar. Just be wise and don't drink it all at once. Spread it out!
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are SO good! They don't taste chalky or have a weird texture like a lot of protein drinks. They're great in the morning because they're filling and it has coffee in it, so it's really like an all on one breakfast. I can find this on sale at my local grocery store most of the time.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoyed this more than I expected. It was very similar to the frappuchinos that starbucks has. Very sweet and tasty like chocolate mocha. I would buy again, I just wish they were a little more affordable. I also love that they have lots of protein but are not overly fattening or sugary.
Jessica K.
Blaine, Mn
I love this shake but feel it could easily cut the sugar grams in half and still be good. A little pricey but worth it if I'm on the go. It's thick, creamy, flavorful but just too much sugar to include in my regular diet. I am satisfied but really wish they would reduce the sugar!!
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I have been a fan of Bolthouse Farm for years, and they finally made a drink with my life source...coffee! It has a great flavor without all the extra calories that Starbucks Coffee has. It's affordable, healthy, and great tasting. What more could you ask for?
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
Do they not make a reduced sugar version? How much protein is in this?
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How much sugar is in this? Is it worth it?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
What is the texture like? Does it has a strong coffee taste?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this have a strong coffee taste?
Madeleine K.
Belleville, IL
Could someone describe the taste and texture of this product? I have always wanted to try one but I am afraid that it will be the consistency of a Naked drink.