Bolthouse Farms Premium Matchstix uploaded by Ines G.Bolthouse Farms Premium Matchstix uploaded by Ines G.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Everything Is Better With Carrots. This Is An Easy Way To Add Our Carrots To Everything. Add These To Salads, Wraps Or Any Other Dish That Could Use A Delicious, Flavorful Crunch.

Carrots

Rachael S.
N Royalton, OH
These are perfect to top a salad with, to add into stir fry , add into a veggie dip or just to eat a handful of! is a time saver so I do not have to cut them down to that size on my own.
Ines G.
These carrots are delicious and save you time whenever you need a quick healthy salad. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Alyssa C.
Bolthouse Farms Organic Julienne Carrots are a great item to keep in your fridge. They are really handy to have on-hand, and make meal preparation quick and easy. I like to use them in salads, lunch wraps, quick-cook noodle bowls and all sorts of other things. Bolthiuse Farms carrots are always fresh and free of imperfections. They are a trusted product that I feel good eating.