BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #54 in Vegetables

Farmers Are Generally Folks Of Few Words. But Ask Them About These Carrot Sticks And They’ll Tell You How They’re Bred For Sweetness, Grown In Climates With Nearly 300 Days Of Sunshine And Are Particularly Delicious On Party Plates With Hummus, Chicken Wings Or Just About Any Dip Around.

Carrots

Gaelle S.
Randolph, MA
I’ve love these carrots 🥕 they are a little sweet and I cut them really nicely for my salads and also my soup. I also like it when they are boiled and not fully cooked all the way I like them crunchy.
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
Love these for soups or even just to eat with ranch to snack on love the brand and totally recommend buying this brand totally affordable as well I bought them at my local grocery store.
Kaili B.
Norwich, NY
My bunnies love them and I love making carrot cookies for them. Also good with peanut butter or ranch. Along with carrot cake for my friends and I. Carrot, kale, whole wheat flour, honey and some water makes good cookies for your buns!
Jessica M.
I mean they're just carrots but Bolthouse carrots do seem to stay fresher and crunchier longer than other brands.
Dani Z.
Zeeland
The bolthouse carrots are very great quality carrots. Extremely sweet for a carrot and always clean and tasty.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Purchase these for my guinea pigs they love these so much so for me they're a forever repurchase.
tina b.
McHenry , IL
great brand for organic produce. also love their shredded carrot sticks to toss in salads.
Dee L.
Orangeville , WY
I used these for my carrot and arugula salad. Super fresh and easy to peel. I got them at Walmart.