Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Milk Original uploaded by Frangely T.Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Milk Original uploaded by Frangely T.Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Milk Original uploaded by Amber M.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Our Original Plant Protein Milk Is A True Original. Rich And Creamy With A Touch Of Sweetness And Particularly Delicious In A Cold, Frosty Glass With Warm Cookies, In Dark Roasted Coffee, And Paired With Your Favorite Cereal.

Water, Pea Protein, Contains Less Than 2% Of Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Gellan Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl), Vitamin B12, Dipotassium Phosphate.

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
I am absolutely amazed of how great this taste! I purchased this for a rebate from shoppers Army and I’m glad that I took the opportunity because it’s amazing! It is a non-dairy plant milk that contains 10 grams of pea protein per serving! It is non-GMO and it contains 50% more calcium than dairy milk! It comes in original and unsweetened flavors. It only contains 110 calories per serving, is vegan -made, and contains no preservatives or artificial colors/flavors. The taste is almost that of almond milk so it’s not foul. I was skeptical at first, but this would go lovely in pretty much anything in place of dairy milk!
Frangely T.
Coral Springs, FL
I tried a sample at Walmart and I instantly became a fan! I like how it's a milk not made with nuts yet it's creamy and has a slightly sweet taste to it. Never would have thought I'd like the taste of a milk made with peas, but I guess I was wrong lol perfect to make smoothies, oatmeal, pour over your cereal, and all on its own. I'm tempted to try it in my baking, so we'll see how that goes. I also want to try the unsweetened version one day.
crystal j.
1,929 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Some of the members in my household enjoyed this product and some of them they did not the price was good if you like plant protein you may enjoy this more
Elaine C.
Las Vegas, NV
Great alternative for milk as a plant protein! Very affordable! And has such a great taste with no grainy taste!