Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Hazelnut Latte

by Bolthouse Farms

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Hazelnut Latte!
How would you rate this product?
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This stuff is super tasty. I love that it has a light hazelnut flavor. It is also great that it is loaded with protein. This product can be very hard to find. My preferred grocery store doesn't sell any Bolthouse products.
Kelsi B.
I’m not the biggest fan of hazelnut (I usually prefer vanilla or mocha flavors) but this protein latte drink is really delicious. It’s obviously not as good for you as some of the other juices but it’s a great morning meal replacement + caffeine.
Christina N.
If I want a quick on-the-go bottled coffee, this is the only brand that will do. The hazelnut is my preffered choice but the mocha and blended are amazing too! So is the chai tea. These are so delicious! I find BOGO free deals in Kroger all the time too!
Kristen D.
Pickerington, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a good alternative to coffee in the morning back when I didn’t have time to make it. It tastes good and is a great source of protein.
Julia M.
Bethlehem, PA
This is a great post workout coffee that’s packed with protein. The flavor is on point, delicious and extremely enjoyable.
Barbara T.
Katy, TX
This not only tastes amazing but you get so much protein! I buy in bulk as this is such a great product.
Amber F.
If you like coffee then you will like this. Great taste and helps keep hunger at bay. The price is ok but for the quality it’s right. Easy to find at. Most grocery stores in the produce isle
Kati K.
Lewiston
Delicious way to start your morning! Do t have to run through a coffee stand so you save a little money and consume less calories!!
Caroline Z.
I really enjoy drinking this however it does leave an after taste if you don't like that.
Kimberly B.
Pittsburgh
Was not thrilled about this because I love hazelnut and I always get my coffee or lattes with such flavor but this just didn't tickle my fancy. Too thick. Not something I would ever purchase again.

Looking for your answer?