BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this close to the POG you get in Hawaii?1 Answers
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
In love with this product! The calories are a little higher then I would like but it's yummy and of the healthier side. I don't purchase or consume this on a weekly basis but every once in a while I like to treat myself to this. a little expensive but worth it in my opinion
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are really good but very sugary... most ppl think they are more healthy than soda and other sugary drinks but they are kind of worse... check the nutrition facts because these brands fake like they are a more healthy option but in fact are not.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
If I’m on the road and need a dose of veggies and vitamins I always turn to Bothouse Farms. This is one of my favorite flavors. It’s bright and tasty and I feel good putting it in my body. It’s easy to find. I have gotten it at stores and at gas stations.
Dulce H.
I never knew about this brand till i met my husband. My husband worked for the chicago company for about 5 years. And when i met him he will always bring my mom and me juices. Best juices ever. The carrot juice was the best along qith mocha too.
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
This juice is so good and I feel like it helps me get a few servings of vegetables. Yummy flavor and very smooth. It’s the best tasting. I’m definitely a repeat customer and I recommend it to others.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
These juices can have a lot of sugar in them but they're delicious and full of nutrients. I'll buy them when they're on discount at the grocery store or when it's cold season to stay up on vitamins.
Neha 💞.
W Melbourne, FL
My one and only favorite brand when it comes to trust. So organic you can feel it. It's a bit too pricy than the other ones but you keep getting any promotions so it may cost the same
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Bolthouse farms juice taste great , the flavor is nice, I purchased this to try because my local store was out of the store brand that I usually buy and now I buy this because it taste fresh and has great blends
Mollee W.
Cheaper and equally yummy dupe of Naked Juice. This stuff is often BOGO at my local store. I get the berry one and the mango one and mix them half and half. Delicious and refreshing!
Mynt C.
I love this combinations of fruit. Amazing taste, it could be a little less in the carbs department but what does one expect. Great packaging and overall flavor! Recommended.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Is this close to the POG you get in Hawaii?