BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS #78 in Vegetables

These Are Cut From The Sweetest Part Of The Organic Carrot. They Add The Perfect Balance Of Natural Carrot Sweetness When Roasted And Seasoned With Savory Garlic And Parmesan Or Citrus And Sage.

Organic Carrots

Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
My daughter lives off of these carrots! These are her daily after school snacks! I buy a bag every time I go to the store! They are also great for the crockpot or in a stew!
Andrea B.
Evart, MI
These are my kids favorite carrot sticks and they are always fresh when we get them and I've never had them have the nasty chlorine taste
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
I use these a snack. I like to eat the with ranch. They are very yummy. They are perfect for days when you are in a rush.
Jill K.
These are my go-to healthy snack for my son. They are easy to eat, not too thick. I also prefer them over other brands.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Amazing taste & super good quality! I've never been disappointed & this is my go to item every time I visit the store.