BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angela T.
Indianapolis , IN
I love the Bolthouse Farms Blue Cheese Dressings.I do however wish it was just a little bit thicker. I like my dressing to cling to my salad. It fits well into my Diabetic Diet and have good flavor. The price is also nice and fits perfectly into my budget.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
If you like blue cheese this is a really great dressing. It isn’t too intense with the blue cheese flavor but just enough to give your salad that perfect salty and cheeses flavor that you would want or expect from this flavor.
Dominika Q.
Delicious, delicious... I love organic stuff and this is the one of the many brands I love. Usually when I making salad I used this brand and I absolutely love it. It’s very tasty and I can say from my experience that I love it.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
I wish it wasn’t so pricey but this is by far the best blue cheese dressing on the market. It’s soooo creamy and delicious and it goes so perfectly on my salads!
Sheyenne S.
Rio Rancho, NM
Good creamy bleu cheese dressing. Not as chunky as I would prefer but still a really good option. Great way to add a little something extra to a salad or your veggies.
Sarah S.
Atlanta, GA
Yummy product. Love this on salads. Tastes new and different from a typical salad dressing. It remains decadent while still staying healthy!
Amanda W.
Armstrong, BC
A lover of bleu cheese and couldn’t tell the different of it being made with a yogurt base.