BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jacqui H.
Miramar, FL
I loved this dressing before when I wasn't a vegan. I wish they made a dairy-free version because I would totally buy it! I love this brand and the fact that this dressing has organic ingredients. Must buy!
Ryan M.
West Valley City
A lot of people go to think I'm crazy just because that I enjoy eating a taste of this but it's a very good juice and maybe a little bit on the pricey range bit when you go to look at the benefits of it you're going to enjoy it all the way around
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Boathouse Farms really makes some incredible salad dressings, not to mention their juices! This caeser dressing was everything that I wanted it to be! I didn't have to use much of it to fully coat my salad and the price point is fantastic for such a great item.
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
Very tasty and it was great that it’s organic however it was just like any other salad dressing that I’ve had it didn’t stand out from the rest
Angelica P.
Love vinaigrettes to begin with.  Bolthouse was clever enough to combine regular Caesar dressing with vinaigrette making this a hit.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I'm pretty much a fan of their smoothies I really haven't had a chance to taste their dressings and food but smoothies are good
Alecia R.
Rochester, MN
Who doesn't love this dressing. Rich and creamy and organic.whats not to love. This has a great taste, very authentic tasting
Raven M.
Fresno, CA
My favorite dressing, you don't need a lot of it because a little bit goes a long way. Pretty good macronutrients as well
Karen J.
Byram, MS
This is a really good dressing. I’ve used it for salads but also have used it as a glaze for chicken and salmon.
Kaitlyn D.
Fredericton
Find it has a nice zing and it's full of flavor works well on any type of lettuce and as well on wraps and sandwiches