Bolthouse Farms Orange + Carrot Flavor uploaded by Charlotte I.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

It’s A Easy Combination. Two Strong, Delicious Flavors. One Filled With Vitamin C. The Other Vitamin A. Both Great On Their Own. But, Some Would Argue, Better Together.

Orange Juice From Concentrate (Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Carrot Juice, Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Acerola Puree From Concentrate (Water, Acerola Puree Concentrate), Lemon Juice, Natural Flavors.

• Does anyone add anything to this juice to bolster its nutrition? ...1 Answers
Shanna F.
Merced, CA
I absolutely love these juices! They are a great quick snack if you’re on the go or at work. Most of them have less sugar than the Naked juices. I wish they came in a pack so they’d be cheaper, but I still recommend.
Alysha v.
hackensack, NJ
Love this when I’m having breakfast in the morning a small cup is great the packaging is okay but the flavor makes up for that it met all my expectations of a fruit/vegetable drink super tasty and I will forever buy this
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
In this busy world can be so hard to incorporate the right amount of fruits and vegetables into your diet. I know I am very guilty myself of skipping out on my fruit and veggies count daily. This product helps me to get my necessary amount of fruit and veggies intake in a convenient and great tasting way. I highly recommend this!
Kelly B.
Tasty drink! My kids love it! I used this instead of water when I made popsicles for my kids. Blended it with chunks of mango, pineapple and bananas. It’s was a hit with my kids!
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I love love love love bees smoothie Shake. They are a great meal replacement for me when I forget to eat breakfast in the morning. I even add them to my smoothies for a thicker feel and it makes the consistency just the way I like it. They are very affordable and you can find them at your local grocery stores.
Annessa S.
bettnau
This is such a delicious juice for a quick snack or meal on the go. Bolthouse is one of my favorite juice brands - their ingredients are always high quality. I've purchased this a few times before and it never disappoints. I would recommend this to others.
Kenia O.
For as long as I can remember I have been a fan of the Bolthouse Farms carrot juice. I love carrot juice by itself but with the orange it gives it that perfect tang and sweetness. A bit pricey but youre getting good quality carrot juice. Really good!
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
This orange and carrot juice is delicious, filling, and full of vitamins and minerals. It's great to serve at a luncheon because it makes you look fancy without even trying! It's middle of the road expensive but I would buy again.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love these drinks so much! Especially this flavor! I'm obsessed with anything and everything citrus flavored, and this is no exception to that! It is super nutritious, but it also tastes amazing! I highly recommend trying these drinks out, especially this flavor!
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
My family loves this juice, it’s a great way to sneak in fruits and veggies without them knowing they are drinking something Healthy.
The price is right and the packaging size is the perfect fit for the fridge door
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Does anyone add anything to this juice to bolster its nutrition? What have you added that kept the flavor similar?