Bolthouse Farms® Multi-V Goodness™ Orange 100% Fruit Juice Smoothie + Boosts 32 fl. oz. Bottle

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Imagine an orange smoothie that comes chock-full of vitamins. Now imagine yourself drinking it. Refreshing, right? We blended oranges, peaches and carrots into delicious coconut water to make our Multi-V Goodness™ Orange smoothie. It gives you 100% daily value of 13 essential vitamins, plus 8 grams of fiber. Some say that's nuts. We say it's coconuts. see more...

Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
This is so good for breakfast when your in a hurry and I love the fact they use 100 percent juice and don't add a lot of sugar.  My daughter in-law got me started with drinking this and I am hooked.  It good to have something that taste really great that is good for you.  A plus is my young children love it as well.
Amy M.
Pittsburgh, PA
If I'm feeling under the weather, you better believe I'm picking up one of these multi-v's. It's absolutely packed full of vitamins and it tastes so delicious. Fruit is my favorite way to get my nutrients. As with all fruit juices, it has a lot of sugar, so it's not an every day drink for me. But it's my go-to when I need a little Boost.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
Most smoothies I can't drink because they contain banana and I'm allergic. So I always like Bolthouse because they have yummy smoothies and juices like this that I can safely drink. This particular one is a favorite when I'm feeling sick. It helps with a boost of vitamin C and also just feels so refreshing. It's a popular drink, because always hard to locate. But definitely recommend for a yummy boost of C.
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
I love love love Bolthouse drinks. They are affordable, quality, delicious, and can be easily found at just about any grocery store. These are so good that even children of all ages will enjoy them. If you like quality drinks, healthier alternatives, and delicious tasting drinks, this is the beverage for you.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Some need to start the day with a cup of coffee, I need an Orange juice to feels good. This is Perfect and not expensive, is a good value. I feels I am drinking direct from the orange. I am a repeating consumer. Highly recommend to all addicted to Orange juice like me.
Melissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
My husband loves this drink a lot. This is his go to drink before he has to go to work. It has lots of fruits and veggies blended in to make the drink healthy but taste good too. I recommend this to anyone and the prices are usually great and sometimes their are coupons to make them cheaper to buy!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Great price!!!! Great juice always fresh tasting . Awesome flavor taste like your eating the fruits but your actually drinking them. This brand always meets my expectations.
Andrea A.
Larchmont, NY
I love this brand because it's not that sweet, and it tastes like real fruit, so you don't get that feeling of drinking something industrialized. After this flavor, I started trying all the other flavors, but this one is my favorite! I totally recommend it!
Sara R.
Ironton
Very delicious but wished they would lower the price or run more in store deals. A nice 10 for $10 would be nice! Overall, the taste, nutrients, and vitamins and minerals. Can purchase at Aldi which helps on the price compared to Kroger
Julie R.
West middlesex, pa
Love the flavor of this juice. Also, it isn't gritty which is a plus. Great energy boost and easy way to get your vitamins. I like that it's affordable and you can often find great buy one get one deals at local grocery stores.