Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Orange uploaded by Melanie W.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Imagine An Orange Smoothie That Comes Chock-full Of Vitamins. Now Imagine Yourself Drinking It. Refreshing, Right? We Blended Oranges, Apples, Peaches And Carrots Into Delicious Coconut Water To Make Our Multi-v Goodness™ Orange Smoothie. It Gives You 100% Daily Value Of 13 Essential Vitamins, Plus 8 Grams Of Fiber. Some Say That’s Nuts. We Say It’s Coconuts.

Orange Juice From Concentrate (Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Coconut Water From Concentrate (Water, Coconut Water Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Banana Puree, Lemon Juice From Concentrate (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Carrot Juice From Concentrate (Water, Carrot Juice Concentrate), Peach Puree, Dextrin (As Dietary Fiber), Inulin (As Dietary Fiber), Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-carotene), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione).

shyquasia S.
Bronx
I really love it taste just like orange juice to me with a little twist and that just because their are other fruit in it. It’s not expensive at all I buy this every time I got shopping I love it
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this product. It is very natural and healthy. It does not have any preservatives so I feel comfortable enough to even give it to my son. The packaging is great and sturdy. It is affordable and I always buy it when ever I go the grocery store that carries it.
Alisha C.
Shreveport, LA
I love how delicious these are. Although they are a little on the pricey side, I really enjoy them. They're good for breakfast when I'm rushing to work. I've gotten my husband into them as well and my mother. So they're definitely good enough for the price!
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
I purchase this smoothie every time Kroger put it on sale for 2/5. It taste great and somewhat affordable. Its a great way to get your fruits and vegetables in for the day.
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Can you say "Yum?!" This stuff is delicious. the texture is on point, always important in any smoothie type beverage. It's a bit pricey for what it is. I really enjoy the taste though. It's perfect for on the go type folks, especially for breakfast.
sanela a.
Saint Louis, MO
i love this drink the only downfall it tends to be pricey but sometimes they are on sale and i stock up.. the flavor is not too overpowering because of the carrot thats in the drink and you get a ton of fruit in
Monica S.
Marietta, GA
Bolthouse Smoothies are absolutely the best. These drinks are filling, and taste amazing! Every flavor is good! This is a great equivalent to making your own smoothies but way more convenient! You can take these on the go for those busy mornings.
Kelly C.
This tastes great if you like citrus. I drink this when I feel a cold coming on and it gives my immune system a little boost. The flavor is great and the texture isn't bad either. I would buy it again.
Jocelyn P.
Logan, UT
My go-to drink when I am sick with a sore throat. Packed full of vitamin c and has a nice soft, creamy texture that helps to instantly soothe the throat. Tastes amazing, Good value, not expensive. Would recommend
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
This is the best juice ever made !! It is 100% juice and very tasty !! It is very affordable & I will continue buying it! It has very nice packaging. I will recommend to everyone and continue buying it for me family.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
What other smoothie have you tried?