Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Orange uploaded by Melanie W.

BY BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Imagine An Orange Smoothie That Comes Chock-full Of Vitamins. Now Imagine Yourself Drinking It. Refreshing, Right? We Blended Oranges, Apples, Peaches And Carrots Into Delicious Coconut Water To Make Our Multi-v Goodness™ Orange Smoothie. It Gives You 100% Daily Value Of 13 Essential Vitamins, Plus 8 Grams Of Fiber. Some Say That’s Nuts. We Say It’s Coconuts.

Orange Juice From Concentrate (Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Coconut Water From Concentrate (Water, Coconut Water Concentrate), Apple Puree From Concentrate (Water, Apple Puree Concentrate), Banana Puree, Lemon Juice From Concentrate (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Carrot Juice From Concentrate (Water, Carrot Juice Concentrate), Peach Puree, Dextrin (As Dietary Fiber), Inulin (As Dietary Fiber), Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-carotene), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione).

Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Soooooo yummy! Taste so fresh and healthy. Packed with a ton of fruit and vitamins! I typically pick these up when I’m on the go and don’t have time for breakfast! Great price point as well!
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
Most smoothies I can't drink because they contain banana and I'm allergic. So I always like Bolthouse because they have yummy smoothies and juices like this that I can safely drink. This particular one is a favorite when I'm feeling sick. It helps with a boost of vitamin C and also just feels so refreshing. It's a popular drink, because always hard to locate. But definitely recommend for a yummy boost of C.
Amy M.
Pittsburgh, PA
If I'm feeling under the weather, you better believe I'm picking up one of these multi-v's. It's absolutely packed full of vitamins and it tastes so delicious. Fruit is my favorite way to get my nutrients. As with all fruit juices, it has a lot of sugar, so it's not an every day drink for me. But it's my go-to when I need a little Boost.
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this product. It is very natural and healthy. It does not have any preservatives so I feel comfortable enough to even give it to my son. The packaging is great and sturdy. It is affordable and I always buy it when ever I go the grocery store that carries it.
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
I love love love Bolthouse drinks. They are affordable, quality, delicious, and can be easily found at just about any grocery store. These are so good that even children of all ages will enjoy them. If you like quality drinks, healthier alternatives, and delicious tasting drinks, this is the beverage for you.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Some need to start the day with a cup of coffee, I need an Orange juice to feels good. This is Perfect and not expensive, is a good value. I feels I am drinking direct from the orange. I am a repeating consumer. Highly recommend to all addicted to Orange juice like me.
Melissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
My husband loves this drink a lot. This is his go to drink before he has to go to work. It has lots of fruits and veggies blended in to make the drink healthy but taste good too. I recommend this to anyone and the prices are usually great and sometimes their are coupons to make them cheaper to buy!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Great price!!!! Great juice always fresh tasting . Awesome flavor taste like your eating the fruits but your actually drinking them. This brand always meets my expectations.
Andrea A.
Larchmont, NY
I love this brand because it's not that sweet, and it tastes like real fruit, so you don't get that feeling of drinking something industrialized. After this flavor, I started trying all the other flavors, but this one is my favorite! I totally recommend it!
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
I purchase this smoothie every time Kroger put it on sale for 2/5. It taste great and somewhat affordable. Its a great way to get your fruits and vegetables in for the day.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
What other smoothie have you tried?